BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Linda K.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a great sunscreen to wear in the spring to summer months. It's kind of watery but it's easier to apply on your face. It's unscented but does have that sunscreen smell. I've used it for a few months now and it did not break out my skin.
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
I guess it was just my dumb sensitive weird sort of combination skin at play again but this made me break out with painful acne. I wouldn't re-purchase it again.
CJ T.
The sunscreen is quality and has little greasiness. I Did not receive a burn and it did not dry out my skin. This also works well on tattoos to prevent fading. However, it does have an odd smell and can burn a bit if applied to the eyelids.
Razo C.
I always use this before putting on my makeup as I am prone to sun burns. I have to say that this is a great product and will continue to be a part of my every day facial routine as it really does protect!
It was a good lotion i think it wasnt that good but.. i bought it im bioland costa rica and i actually kijd of liked it, it didnt meet my expectationes it was pricey i think it should of been littlen bit better i wouldnt recommend it to others
I tend to have a very dry and sensitive face, but this product did not dry out my face at all. It's very lightweight and not too oily. I've used this product for many years and I will continue to use this product! I would definitely recommend!
Ariel M.
I use this product every morning. I've used a moisturizer with SPF for years, and this is a great drugstore version. It's creamy and moisturizing, but doesn't feel too greasy. Plus, great bang for your buck. Would totally buy again! Love it!!
Sam R.
Visalia, CA
This cream smelt like mayonnaise so if you can't stand that smell I would not recommend this. It left my face feeling very greasey and once I stepped outside my face kept sweating and I felt so disgusting.
Heather D.
West Springfield, MA
I never buy above 30 spf sunscreen. Its just something I was told long ago and have stuck to. That being said I only buy Eucerine. I have very fair skin and it goes on smooth and absorbs quickly, and I have yet to get a bad sunburn using it.
Maritza Y.
Bell, CA
Works amazing not oily at all and even the spf 30 great protection . Packaging is in a nice box tells you how to use it and what to look out for if it irritates your skin and all the ingredients it contains
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart