BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es muy bueno pra proteger el rostro y cuello,su rango de precio muy bueno, no es grasosa pero si deja la piel muy humectada,suave y protegida de los daños solares.
Athena S.
Aubrey, TX
Eucerin Face lotion is not my first choice when it comes to sunscreen but it works when you're in a pinch. It's semi-affordable and works pretty well for the price, there's a slight stinging sensation for me but that might also be from my dry skin
Elisha G.
This face lotion does a fantastic job of moisturizing! I use it before I leave the house it it keeps me feeling fresh all day. I also highly reccemend it for men!
Kelly D.
North Canton, OH
I used Eucerin Face Lotion with Sunscreen daily during the summer. It was gentle and kept my skin feeling soft. It comes in a nice package and is easy to use. I felt this product works to protect my face. I am happy and would continue to use it!
One of my favorite sunscreen lotions. Protects my skin from the sun's harsh rays while also moisturizing it. Doesn't cause acne or clog pores. Eucerin is my favorite lotion brand and this product continues to meet my expectations for the brand.
Meghan H.
This product protects my skin and also moisturizes it. However, it can make my skin oily. I do continue to buy it however, beside it is not harsh or drying. The packaging is practical and aesthetically pleasing.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
Ive had this product for only a couple of days and it does a pretty good job at moisturizing and it has good SPF. My only downfall is that it is very rich even though it says it isn't. This makes it hard to rub in.
Heather L.
Church Hill, MD
I love this. It's very gentle, lightly scented, and absorbs well into the skin. Great for sensitive skin. The only downfall is that it feels a little heavy on your skin in humid temperatures. This is definetely my go to moisturizer in the cooler months of the year, but in the summer I want a moisturizer that feels light and airy, weightless even.
Hannah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Many face lotions leave my face feeling oily and cause me to break out in acne. This lotion/sunscreen exceeded my expectations leaving my face un-greasy and well moisturized. Ever since I found this little gem I have never bought anything else!
Darianna G.
i have dry skin so i pop this in the summer and it keeps my face hydrated. it last me for like 10 hours it's great and it has no sent to it. i bought it at walmart. i repurchased many times
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart