BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Emily H.
I wear this daily - put it on after I wash my face and before my powder foundation. It dries quickly, feels light, and doesn't make me overly oily. It's also great for the beach. Standard size is over the 3oz travel limit, so not great for carryons.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
I use this all year long and every day. It's my "primer". Your skin is lightly moisturizer without the use of oily products. It keeps you safe in the sun as well.
Sarah Y.
Brooklet, GA
Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen is a great product it helps in 1-2 days with dry skin ,and works very well for face sunscreen. My dry skin was gone faster than you can snap your fingers.I hope whoever needs lotion for dry skin decides to use this!
Gee N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have this lotion in the formula for sensitive skin and it works wonderfully. For a sunscreen lotion, it absorbs very well without feeling heavy on the skin. My skin does not break out when using this product.
Ayanna W.
Sunscreen is a must during the summer (obviously) despite your skin tone and I like this one because it doesn't feel too thick and oily and cN be used on you face!
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
My dermatologist recommended me to use this product. Perfect for sensitive skin! I bought this at my local drug store. Very light and thin when applied to my skin.
Anto K.
Me encanta no deja esa capa oliosa que la mayoria de los protectores solares tienen, fácil humectación se siente liviana y ligera, tiene una facíl aplicación, e probado mas protectores pero siempre vuelvo a este me agrada mucho y a mi familia igual
susan r.
I have used this to protect myself from the sun and moisturize my face. Put it on every morning and no need to worry about going in the sun and forgetting sunblock.
Brooke S.
Needham Heights, MA
I used this product in the summer and had a mediocre experience with it. It's a run of the mill drugstore spf moisturizer. Packaging opened up a few times and spilled but easy clean up. I would like it to soak into face moor and less greasy residue
Christine M.
Caledonia, Michigan
This product has worked well for me! I was looking for a moisturizer that had a mineral based sunscreen spf and NOT the dangerous chemical "Oxybenzone" as an active ingredient for spf. This is it! This product is lightweight and not oily and works well under makeup. It has not made my skin breakout either. Very happy with this moisturizer and sunscreen.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart