BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Andrea C.
If you have very sensitive skin, use this product sparingly. It’s a nice sunscreen, but can be greasy on combination skin. Also, it wears differently with different makeup brands. I prefer this product alone on my face.
Alex S.
This product works pretty well for protecting from the sun. It is light and has little scent, so it is good for my sensitive skin. It does seem a little oily, but it will absorb pretty quickly. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin like me.
Kanae O.
Wheeling, IL
It has a nice smell and it affordable. It does leave a little greasiness but I love the consistency when you apply the product. It has simple packaging and easy to find in drugstores. It’s a good product and should buy!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
This is a very hydrating very nice sunscreen. I recommend I️t to all of my friends! It’s not too expensive it’s creamy and soothing and so so nice to wear. When I️ wear I️t I️ feel protected and my face doesn’t get greasy
carmen t.
Every day before leaving I apply a thin layer of Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF. Since my skin is very sensitive to the sun, the Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF helps protect my skin from the sun and also leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I really wanted to like this product, however, it just sits on my skin and it leaves me grey. It also does not play well with my makeup. It’s easily accessible which is a plus, but I would not recommend this one to others.
Linda O.
9535 Weatherwood dr. houston, Tx.
It helps my skin from sun damage especially in the summertime. I recommend this sunscreen because its not too oily and is sweatproof/waterproof, and that's important so it can last longer on your skin.
Andrea M.
Stockton
I use this brand because it’s crazy gentle on my face. It’s a daily face lotion PLUS an added spf of 30 ! It’s perfect. Its very affordable i purchased this product a few time already. It’s perfect for my kids and i .
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
 Really good sunscreen!  Works great for keeping the UV rays from damaging your skin. I will definitely be a repeat user!  Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF, 4 OZ (Pack of 3)

Christy F.
My skin is left feeling hydrated and smooth. It's not greasy and that's important because I have combination skin. My oily areas are not too oily.And it's inexpensive, so I recommend if you need to replenish dry skin.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart