BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Takiyah H.
Jonesboro, AR
I've always loved Eucerin products, my skin is often really dry and this has always helped me. If you are familiar with this product you know it can be very helpful. This face lotion though not so thick and does the job just fine without over doing it.
Chloe P.
Davison, MI
This product doesn't feel greasy on the skin at all. It protected my skin from even the slightest burn but still allowed my skin to get that warm summer glow. Did not break out my acne or irritate my skin at all! I would recommend highly to my friends.
My G.
Atlanta, GA
I went to the Dominican Republic and used this sunscreen and it protected my skin while I was sunbathing on the beach. I loved the consistency and would use it again if I were to go to the beach or if I was going to be in the sun for long periods of time.
Adrianna M.
Stuart, FL
This sunscreen is average in price and value. It is also average in quality. I found my face to be a bit greasy and the formula to be a bit heavy. It is easy to find and has a nice package but i probably would not recommend it to my friends and family.
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
This is one of the best sunscreens that I have found. My skin is not oily after application there is not a strong scent and the protection is worth the money spent.
Anisa G.
Columbus, GA
I use this sunscreen because it's also a lotion and that's important for my skin. The packaging is okay there's nothing that needs to be changed. I am a repeat user and I purchase this product from Walmart stores. I would Highly recommend others to try it.
Giselle C.
Bronx, NY
I have use Eucerin products since I was a child. As a woman who has suffered from severe Eczema, eurecin is the only name brand that I use to treat my skin condition. My dermatologist are so happy with the results. I love how this product is good for my skin.
Melodie R.
Buford, GA
This brand is great if you have sensitive skin like myself. Many different lotions will break me out into hives so I like to stick with the products that don't have a bunch of chemicals. This product is perfect for anyone who has the same problem as me
Jackie H.
The perfect everyday moisturizer! It's about $6 and a great basic spf face lotion for daytime. It sits under makeup smoothly and absorbs quickly. It's a great drugstore find!
Maureen M.
Stamford, CT
I work for a dermatologist thats where I heard about it. I don't really like it, its too thin. Both moisturizing and sunscreen wise. I wouldn't recommend this product. I also think its a little pricy for the product.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart