BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Priscilla W.
Millington, TN
I buy a lot if this sunscreen because i love it. It work good. It moisturizer and protects me at the same to. But i find that it seems to make my face a little oily and i break out in pimples. So if i would change anything about this product it would oil free.
Lindsey S.
This is hands down my favorite drugstore daytime moisturizer. This formula is light and absorbs quickly and give you sun protection to last you for the day. I love that the packaging includes a pump for extra easy distribution. I cannot recommend this enough!
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Una maravilla esta loción porque la piel reparada y protegida porque contiene filtro o protector solar. Aunque siendo sincera no soy de usar lociones para exponerme al sol por tiempo prolongado. Prefiero usar un protector solar de 70 a 100 uv
Nadia F.
Centerville, MA
Very nice results, but a little on the greasy side. When you put it on it feels nice, but the morning after I was definitely greasier than usual. My sister used this and she broke out. I like the protection, but make sure you wipe it off at the end of the day!
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
Great sunscreen that offers all day protection from UVA and UVB rays without causing additional skin problems that can sometimes accompany facial sunscreen products.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
Great for protection against sun. You face is very sensitive and it's one of the places you want to try your best to not get sunburn on. This lotion does its job well.
Tara T.
Good lotion I use almost every day I'm in the sun this lotion met my expectations the spf is nice the bottle it easy use I've used this for the past year or two there is always room for improvement maybe a better scent ?
Kendall R.
Lexington, KY
I left my skin a little bit oily but that is almost to be expected with a sunscreen. It lasted for quite awhile and I was very pleased with how it performed. I purchased it at my local drugstore for a decent price. I would recommend it to others in the future.
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
This is a good sunscreen creme, doesn't cause me to get breakouts like a lot of others do. I even have my daughter use it, she has extremely sensitive acne prone skin.
Angela D.
Tampa, FL
Eucerin has always had quality products. This went on smooth and not oily. It was super gentle and did not have any fragrance. It met my expectations and was very effective. I live in Florida so sunscreen is a must and this has always been my go to.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart