Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Eurcerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen is a great product to protect your face. It goes on thick and it is self apply, but thick doesn't mean oily. You can still have your pores breath with this product, but still getting that sunscreen need to protect your face!
I left my skin a little bit oily but that is almost to be expected with a sunscreen. It lasted for quite awhile and I was very pleased with how it performed. I purchased it at my local drugstore for a decent price. I would recommend it to others in the future.
The Eucerin Face lotion and sunscreen with 30 SPF is my quick go to face lotion before and after the beach being that I have eczema this product definitely keeps my face hydrated given the fact that the sun is prone to dry out my skin more this helps so much !
I love eucerin products! They always work amazing to me. It can be a little pricey but worth it to for all the work it can do. Very effective and feels great on the skin . will deffenty buy this prouduct. No improvements to be made for me. It works just fine
Not a greasy feeling and it works great on both the adults and the kids. A little goes a long way and we didn't have any sunburns this past summer. It is very gentle on the skin. I would say it is very effective. I would recommend this to friends and family.
This sunscreen is SO gentle. I have really sensitive skin and this product is a godsend, especially because of my family's history of skin cancer and my fair skin. This stuff is so cheap too, so I always stock up in the spring. I highly reccomend this product.
Great protection not oily good for your skin and great price I have oily skin and this product works great I use on my kids too I feel confident to go out in the sun
I really like the coverage and spf 30. I don't have a problem with any grease feeling at all. I like the convenience that I can find this product just about anywhere.
I buy a lot if this sunscreen because i love it. It work good. It moisturizer and protects me at the same to. But i find that it seems to make my face a little oily and i break out in pimples. So if i would change anything about this product it would oil free.
This is hands down my favorite drugstore daytime moisturizer. This formula is light and absorbs quickly and give you sun protection to last you for the day. I love that the packaging includes a pump for extra easy distribution. I cannot recommend this enough!
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos