BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Leigh B.
Winterville, NC
I use this sunscreen each day. It absorbs into your skin and you are able to wear it under makeup well. I have had success with this product and have not suffered sunburn due to wearing it. A small amount will achieve the desired results. It's a great product!
Tiffany V.
Endicott, NY
This is my every day moisturizer. I love the fact that it has SPF included, but it seems to be one of the only lotions I can use on my face without breakouts or excess redness. I don't see myself trying anything different!
Lindsey S.
This is hands down my favorite drugstore daytime moisturizer. This formula is light and absorbs quickly and give you sun protection to last you for the day. I love that the packaging includes a pump for extra easy distribution. I cannot recommend this enough!
Michelle H.
Fort Jennings, OH
Not a greasy feeling and it works great on both the adults and the kids. A little goes a long way and we didn't have any sunburns this past summer. It is very gentle on the skin. I would say it is very effective. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Monica g.
West Palm Beach, FL
Having eczema and dry skin, most body and facial lotions are not hydrating enough but this face lotion definitely keeps my face from drying and protects from the sun!
Kimberly B.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my daily face moisturizer. It's super light weight and doesn't feel oily or uncomfortable. I never have to worry about my face burning when I go out in the sun either. It's a really good option for people who don't always remember a separate sunscreen.
Mari F.
Boulder, CO
Living in Colorado, the winters are really dry and really sunny. Sun burn and dry skin are almost inevitable. I really like this product because it is light, doesn't feel greasy, and doesn't have a strong smell. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Latasha F.
Bronx , NY
I love any type of Eucerin product. I have eczema and this product gives me the moisture i need to keep my skin looking fresh and healthy. I love that there is no strong scent, because that can be irritating for some people.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I really like the coverage and spf 30. I don't have a problem with any grease feeling at all. I like the convenience that I can find this product just about anywhere.
cheronica l.
Eucerin face lotion is great with the added bonus of having sunscreen with an spf of 30 already in the product. I tried this for the first time and was very pleased with the results. It left my skin soft and protected from the sun all day. I would try again.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart