BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
taylor k.
WASHINGTON, DC
I love this face lotion and sunscreen duo. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I use it daily. It is light and not oily or greasy. It is so important to wear sunscreen even in the winter time and on cloudy days.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
I really liked this lotion. It was not greasy and smells really good. I like that I can moisturize my skin while also effectively protecting it from the suns damaging rays. I always keep a bottle of this with us everywhere we go.
Abigail M.
My skin is very sensitive, and I always have troubling shopping for face sunscreen. I’ve never had a problem with Eucerin. It’s thick and long lasting but isn’t too sticky or heavy. I don’t wear it as an everyday moisturizer; however, due to the sunscreen smell.
Lexi🌻 S.
Woodbridge, VA
I’ve bought other brands and liked them better. This was my first time trying this brand of sunscreen and it’s a thick consistency not the biggest fan. I’m more into sprays or stick facial sunscreen. Or thinner consistency
Halie H.
boise
Great face lotion for when your out in the sun, i have used this for about 2 years now. Great price, you can’t really beat it.. very gentle when applied to the skin- I️ recommend for someone who isn’t looking to spend too much but also have a great skin product.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Sun screen is sooooo important. I never go out in the sun with out some type of sunscreen. This sunscreen is amazing. It doesn’t have a super strong smell and is super affordable and located in convenient locations to buy.
Maureen T.
Naperville, IL
I LOVE this product. It doesn’t feel like I have anything on. It’s not sticky, greasy, or oily. I absolutely love the sun, but want my skin protected and I know that it is when I wear this. I would definitely recommend it.
Hilary M.
Oakman
I was in a hurry while on a beach vacation I needed something that would soothe my dry skin while also giving myself some extra sun protection. This product did that but like a lot of eucurin products it was really thick.
Trina C.
It’s okay, I used it in a pinch. I still prefer my usual sunscreen or the one I use at school. It’s very plain, no scent, I used it twice and I don’t think I’d buy it for myself. But it’s better than no sunscreen at all.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I really wanted to like this product, however, it just sits on my skin and it leaves me grey. It also does not play well with my makeup. It’s easily accessible which is a plus, but I would not recommend this one to others.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?