BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Spangler L.
Forest City, NC
I have used many of eucerins products and always been pleased with the outcome of the product. again your paying for what you get a good name brand product that is worth the money spent. i don't like the smell much but it does work well for what your looking for.
loree s.
Twin Falls, ID
I like that it doesn't leave the greasy residue on your face. Traditional sunscreens will make your face look oily or actually make it oily and cause break outs or clogged pores. and Eucerin face lotion comes in 30 spf which is great! Would definitely buy again
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
I tried Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen. It was not my favorite. It felt greasy and heavy. It also burned my eyes terribly. I like lighter face lotions with software.
Indya W.
Washington, DC
I have dark areas on my face because of hyperpigmentation, so using sunscreen to prevent further damage is very, very, important. This is the most effective face lotion I have found so far! It is very thick, but it does the job
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
It worked well when me and my family went to the lake. At Walgreens i bought this lotion. Its ok its not super effective it works though. It was gentle on the skin. Yeah id recommend why not.
Diana M.
Glendale, AZ
Sunscreen is very important and living in the desert, Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen works great for my I have dry skin and this seems to help my skin and keep me from getting sunburned this product met my expatiation and would highly recommend this product.
natalie a.
Riverside, CA
I honestly didn't like this product it just made my face dry .normally my face is dry during the winter but but I used this product during the summer and my face just felt dry it didn't feel moisturize. My face felt itchy and I notice pink little dots on my face .
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every day for daily protection. You only need a small amount for moisture. Its not heavy but can leave a white residue if you use too much of it. I recommend over a lot of products.
Mikey W.
Oswego, NY
Not only are you protecting your skin from the sun you're also moisturizing it. I've always had issues with sunscreen drying out my skin but not this product from eucerin!! Absolutely love it!
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Good product. I don't like the smell of it because it smells like a doctors office. And smelling that on my face is displeasing. It works though if you don't have any other facial sunscreen.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart