BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sunny W.
Flushing, NY
It works great and is a great price and definitely protects my skin from the sunlight. I was actually surprised when i used this product and found it very useful .I used this for the first time.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
I don't really have too much of an opinion on this product. Smells good, smooth not drying but I have such random skin that changes frequently so I honestly can't say if this is doing anything for me face wise. I'll give it 3 stars just because...
Kaitlyn S.
I have sensitive skin and my face usually doesn't take well to lotions nor sun. This is not only moisturizing but also protects my skin. I love the consistency of it too!
Dani S.
A little oily, but that's generally the problem with sunscreen this is still better than regular SPF. I don't use a ton of facial sunscreen anymore because I found some good foundation. However, if your not into wearing makeup all the time this is an alright choice.
Kayla P.
Lanse, MI
Eucerin products are the best! If you have dry skin this is the product for you. I use this on myself and my children. Very gentle on the skin while working hard to keep your skin smooth. Not once have I been disappointed by this product. It's fine just the way it is!
Mikey W.
Oswego, NY
Not only are you protecting your skin from the sun you're also moisturizing it. I've always had issues with sunscreen drying out my skin but not this product from eucerin!! Absolutely love it!
April m.
Lexington, KY
I like Eucerin products but I do find this to be a bit greasy for my liking. I like the fact that it does not irritate my skin but it does feel a little heavy on the skin.
Rebekah C.
Waterville, ME
This was smooth, non-greesy sunscreen. I appreciate that it is safe for sensitive skin. Although it is a little bit more expensive that I would usually spend it is important that I get something that is safe for my family with eczema, which makes this worth it!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I like how this doesn't leave my face oily. As I am an oily skin person already. It doesn't leave a ghost like application. It absorbs quickly and doesn't smell weird.
Coral W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this moisturizer. I especially love that Its perfect on my sensitive skin all day!! Don't get in your eyes though #ouch. Pretty expensive. But I always stock up when coupons come out. Strongly recommend this product 😊
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart