BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I use this during the day since its light. My skin is fairly sensitive yet this product does NOT break me out. WOhhooo! As for moisturizing, I've had cheaper, better working ones. I recommend it!
Brian B.
Great sunscreen that works well on skin that is sensitive. I bought it at CVS and it was not overly expensive, but also was valued at a rate that was fair due to the quality. This is the only sunscreen that I use and I will continue to use it when I go to the beach.
Susan M.
Fairlawn, OH
I typically only use Eucerin because my skin is sensitive, and I haven't yet had a bad experience with it. I love that this already has SPF protection built in, as it's something I often forget and don't want to ever go without!
Katie O.
Columbia, MD
I have always used eucerin products for my dry skin. This facial sunscreen protects your face from the sun but is not too heavy or smelly and it does not hurt your eyes.
Gabee21 D.
First time I tried Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen ...I was bit sceptical if it showed like regular sunscreen but it didnt. Went on smoothly on skin didn't dry out my skin or turn it red like other brands do after awhile I forgot I even had sunscreen on! I loved it!!
Denisha M.
Henryville , PA
The bed to use on sunburn my boyfriend lives by it...h burns so easy so h always keeps this on handy..he tells all his friends I feel like he is a girl a times...he should be their spokesman lol
Karla R.
Apex, NC
I liked this sunscreen because it wasn't very heavy and I could wear it under my make up. I have oily skin and it didn't make it worse nor did it break me out which i do struggle with acne. The only thing is the flashback with photography but that's expected with spf.
Sunny W.
Flushing, NY
It works great and is a great price and definitely protects my skin from the sunlight. I was actually surprised when i used this product and found it very useful .I used this for the first time.
Jennifer B.
Anaheim, CA
Really impressed by this face lotion because it wasn't really greasy and felt light on my skin. Some lotions I've used would feel and look too heavy, but this one did a great job overall and worked well as a daily sunscreen. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn S.
I have sensitive skin and my face usually doesn't take well to lotions nor sun. This is not only moisturizing but also protects my skin. I love the consistency of it too!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart