Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I have been using this produst for about five years now. i like how thin this product is.. i can use it under my makeup with no clumping or flaking. I keep a bottle of this in my purse and one in my makeup bag. It isn't as oily as some face lotions tend to be. i love it
I don't really have too much of an opinion on this product. Smells good, smooth not drying but I have such random skin that changes frequently so I honestly can't say if this is doing anything for me face wise. I'll give it 3 stars just because...
Honestly I didn't like this product at all. I have a difficult relationships with sunscreen because I have super oily skin and in my opinion it only made my greasiness worse as the day progressed. I would recommend this product to others, but It is just not for me.
The smell was okay, didn't bother me. It seems to work decently well for facial sunscreen. I would buy it again but I have a feeling they have a better product out there.
Gentle on the face and doesn't itch. Left my skin feeling soft and not all oily. Stayed on the entire time and I only had to reapply it once. Safe for children as well. 30 spf was the perfect amount of sunscreen needed for outdoor activities. would highly recommend.
it made my skin really soft, smells really good and after a whole day my skin didmt get red.. the other brands i used would still let my face turn red.. i bought this at my local CVS. very gentle on my sensitive skin. i would totally recommend this to all my friends!!
I used this product in my daily routine for about 2 months. It absorbs quite fast, I layer it with my normal hydrating cream and it still works fine even though it's 30 spf only. Is good for sensitive skins, it have a soft texture and don't feel heavy once you apply.
Really impressed by this face lotion because it wasn't really greasy and felt light on my skin. Some lotions I've used would feel and look too heavy, but this one did a great job overall and worked well as a daily sunscreen. I would definitely recommend it to others.
I enjoyed using this face sunscreen however it felt very dry. My face is already dry and I need something to help moisturize! I bought it at our local Walgreens Pharmacy.
I liked this sunscreen because it wasn't very heavy and I could wear it under my make up. I have oily skin and it didn't make it worse nor did it break me out which i do struggle with acne. The only thing is the flashback with photography but that's expected with spf.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos