BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
This sunscreen is great! I use it everyday as a moisturizer and it makes my face feel fantastic! It is not too thick and you don't have to use a ton so it's a good bargain.
daisy a.
Royal Oaks, CA
Love using this on ky skin because i onow my skin is getting the protection i need! I have sensitive skin and i love using this on days i know I'm gonna go out and its hot.
Christina B.
Huber Heights, OH
Eucerin is a good non greasy face lotion that also protects my skin from the sun. I use it whenever I plan on being out in the sun for a while. I suggest it for all women.
Stephanie C.
Norristown, PA
This was great to have on vacation. I can apply it before I put on makeup, or just wear it alone. It kept my skin hydrated throughout the whole day. It is also in a convenient bottle, which is perfect for packing and traveling with.
Isabel O.
Eucerin es excelente para el cuidado de la piel mientras está expuesta al sol, este protector solar me ha garantizado protección y no genera reacción alergica en mi piel.
Gabee21 D.
First time I tried Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen ...I was bit sceptical if it showed like regular sunscreen but it didnt. Went on smoothly on skin didn't dry out my skin or turn it red like other brands do after awhile I forgot I even had sunscreen on! I loved it!!
Dani S.
A little oily, but that's generally the problem with sunscreen this is still better than regular SPF. I don't use a ton of facial sunscreen anymore because I found some good foundation. However, if your not into wearing makeup all the time this is an alright choice.
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I use this during the day since its light. My skin is fairly sensitive yet this product does NOT break me out. WOhhooo! As for moisturizing, I've had cheaper, better working ones. I recommend it!
Clarimar L.
Spring, TX
La línea Eucerin toda es dermatológica. No te da sensación grasosa de muchos otros protectores. El empaque es normal. Me encanta con locura su olor! Todos los productos Eucerin huelen excelente.
Erica G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Use this product it works great. I love this brand because I've always had dry skin and this brand works miracles and I just love the variety of lotions that they offer.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?