BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Natashia K.
Port Huron, MI
This product is very useful for my skin. I put this product on and i do burn a little bit but not as much. I've used this product a couple of times and it's not expensive. It can be bought at Wal-Mart. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin to the sun.
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Good sunscreen. It seemed like it kept me pretty protected. It was gentle enough but it felt a little oily and thick. The price was a bit much for me especially cause I like to do sunscreen daily. The packing was okay not particularly attractive but I like the pump option.
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
I honestly use this under my makeup for protection whenever i wear a primer that does not have any spf. It protects me from the sun. also it feels weightless on your face.
Amanda H.
While this lotion spreads easily and is smooth under makeup, it is not good for my sensitive skin. One application caused my neck and face to break out like a 12 year old.
Sara K.
I apply this product to my face everyday. It provides the protection from the sun that I am looking for in my every day life. I have not had any issues with breakouts after using this product which is something I was worried about in using any face lotion with sunscreen.
Tiffany H.
bronx, Ny
I used this when i took my cruise a few weeks ago and it was very gentle on my skin. The sun was shining very hard in Jamacia. This was the first time i used this sunscreen. I got it from Walmart, very affordable. Not sure what they can improve but it worked great for me.
Rosalyn M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how smooth it is on the skin and that's it's lotion and sunscreen. Eucerin skin products are my go to since High School since it's the only product line that doesn't cause my skin to break out and offers a lot of moisturizerizing without leaving the skin to oily.
marie clairet a.

Ucerin is very moisturizing and really good results are seen soon and is maintained, and to add even more points has sunscreen, that is certainly the best that offers this producer. Although its sometimes high prices are worth it
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
This sunscreen is great! I use it everyday as a moisturizer and it makes my face feel fantastic! It is not too thick and you don't have to use a ton so it's a good bargain.
Michelle B.
League City, TX
Perfect and easy on the skin. Keep my easy burning face from burning. Walmart sales it for a fair price. Especially if you have a coupon. It worked wonders for me and my kids. We didn't even have to reapply it after being at the beach all day. Definitely would buy it again
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?