BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Good sunscreen. It seemed like it kept me pretty protected. It was gentle enough but it felt a little oily and thick. The price was a bit much for me especially cause I like to do sunscreen daily. The packing was okay not particularly attractive but I like the pump option.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Thin formula so a little goes a long way. Price was decent for how long the product lasts. I didn't feel as much coverage as neutrogena provides. All in all a good standby.
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I liked this face lotion. it kept my skin moisturized all day, but I think it was best for winter months. It was a bit to heavy on my skin for the summer months. I would use it again.
Amanda H.
While this lotion spreads easily and is smooth under makeup, it is not good for my sensitive skin. One application caused my neck and face to break out like a 12 year old.
Michelle B.
League City, TX
Perfect and easy on the skin. Keep my easy burning face from burning. Walmart sales it for a fair price. Especially if you have a coupon. It worked wonders for me and my kids. We didn't even have to reapply it after being at the beach all day. Definitely would buy it again
tabby m.
Pocahontas, AR
I really like this lotion. It goes on smoothly, isn't at all greasy and it appears to last all day. I would recommend to a friend for sure! I purchased mine online at Ulta Beauty. The package was pretty simple but efficient. I honestly didnt see any room for improvement!
Tiffany H.
bronx, Ny
I used this when i took my cruise a few weeks ago and it was very gentle on my skin. The sun was shining very hard in Jamacia. This was the first time i used this sunscreen. I got it from Walmart, very affordable. Not sure what they can improve but it worked great for me.
Carolina G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really dry skin on my face and around my nose when I get out of the shower and I peel when my face is exposed to the sun for a long time. And this made my nose itches really bad and the skin around it got red and bumpy the next day after application. Not content.
Kate L.
Katy, TX
Goes on non greasy and little or no odor! Hand dispensable. Convenient package can fit in a purse or bag or if can just sit on your bathroom shelf. I wished that I used it more because it was halfway through until its expiry date. **THIS IS NOT JUST FOR SUMMER, PEOPLE!**
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
This product was decent. It protected my face from the Rays but left it feeling oily. It's a good product that technically does its job. I wouldn't recommend this to people with oily skin, however.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart