BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Comfort P.
Mckinney, TX
I usually do not use sunscreen on my face so I was trying something new and it was not bad. I have dry skin so Eucerin is a brand that I like to use. was not too oil and kept my face moisturized. I am dark already so not really sure how much protection it did but liked it.
Christina H.
Liverpool, NY
I thought this was a decent face lotion. It seemed to moisturize my skin fairly and it not leave it oily which is what I look for in a lotion/ sunscreen. Also, I am very happy that is it a lotion as well as a sunscreen so I do not have to apply both when I'm out in the sun
Carolina G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really dry skin on my face and around my nose when I get out of the shower and I peel when my face is exposed to the sun for a long time. And this made my nose itches really bad and the skin around it got red and bumpy the next day after application. Not content.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Great sunscreen for my face! Living in Texas the sun is extreme. I use it almost daily. It does leave kind of a greasy feeling but hasn't clogged my pores like others have.
Natashia K.
Port Huron, MI
This product is very useful for my skin. I put this product on and i do burn a little bit but not as much. I've used this product a couple of times and it's not expensive. It can be bought at Wal-Mart. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin to the sun.
maría f.
Miami
Nice lotion! Doesn't smell weird feels good on the face and takes care of you while you're out! It also works as a sunscreen protector but is 30• so is not that high yet for it to be also a hydrating lotion for the day is really nice
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
I didn't get a burn, but it did feel a little heavy to me. It seemed to take a while to sink in and get rid of that greasy feeling. No strong scent (got mine from target), and while it was effective I just didn't like the feel of it on my skin. I don't really recommend it.
Beatrice B.
Love the smell of this sunscreen. The sunscreen is effective and works very well. The sunscreen works well, meaning it does not cause my face to be sun burnt. It meet all of my expectations and I will likely buy the product again.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
This product was decent. It protected my face from the Rays but left it feeling oily. It's a good product that technically does its job. I wouldn't recommend this to people with oily skin, however.
Adrianna G.
My skin is rather sensitive and will get clogged with most lotions. This lotion goes on smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I like that it gives spf protection. This lotion doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy and doesn't clog my pores. Would definitely recommend.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?