Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,049 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I usually do not use sunscreen on my face so I was trying something new and it was not bad. I have dry skin so Eucerin is a brand that I like to use. was not too oil and kept my face moisturized. I am dark already so not really sure how much protection it did but liked it.
I thought this was a decent face lotion. It seemed to moisturize my skin fairly and it not leave it oily which is what I look for in a lotion/ sunscreen. Also, I am very happy that is it a lotion as well as a sunscreen so I do not have to apply both when I'm out in the sun
I have really dry skin on my face and around my nose when I get out of the shower and I peel when my face is exposed to the sun for a long time. And this made my nose itches really bad and the skin around it got red and bumpy the next day after application. Not content.
Great sunscreen for my face! Living in Texas the sun is extreme. I use it almost daily. It does leave kind of a greasy feeling but hasn't clogged my pores like others have.
This product is very useful for my skin. I put this product on and i do burn a little bit but not as much. I've used this product a couple of times and it's not expensive. It can be bought at Wal-Mart. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin to the sun.
Nice lotion! Doesn't smell weird feels good on the face and takes care of you while you're out! It also works as a sunscreen protector but is 30• so is not that high yet for it to be also a hydrating lotion for the day is really nice
I didn't get a burn, but it did feel a little heavy to me. It seemed to take a while to sink in and get rid of that greasy feeling. No strong scent (got mine from target), and while it was effective I just didn't like the feel of it on my skin. I don't really recommend it.
Love the smell of this sunscreen. The sunscreen is effective and works very well. The sunscreen works well, meaning it does not cause my face to be sun burnt. It meet all of my expectations and I will likely buy the product again.
This product was decent. It protected my face from the Rays but left it feeling oily. It's a good product that technically does its job. I wouldn't recommend this to people with oily skin, however.
My skin is rather sensitive and will get clogged with most lotions. This lotion goes on smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I like that it gives spf protection. This lotion doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy and doesn't clog my pores. Would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos