BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Samantha  M.
Laredo, TX
It's a great everyday sunscreen to apply right before your makeup routine. Smell is good and tolerable. Bought it at Walmart but you can find it at pretty much any drugstore or grocery stor. For it's price, I think it's a good product.
Haili J.
Sioux City, IA
Great product! Kept my face moisturized and clean of any sun burns! It works great as an everyday moisturizer if you work outside! Highly recommend if you have fair skin and wear face lotion everyday!
Meaghan S.
Whitsett, NC
I burn easily and have tried several sunscreen products over the years. I was given a sample of the Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen with SPF 30 and wasn't disappointed, however I felt it worked just as well as the store brand version I had been using that is a better deal.
Jennette F.
Absolutely love this sunscreen the perfect scent which is barely nothing also not too greasy, didn't irritate my eyes & protected me from sunburn! What more can you ask for??
Maryam A.
Good product for normal skin I assume. My skin is very sensitive to sun and I get sunburnt easily. The spf 30 is not enough for me and using this still got sun burn on my nose
kenneth k.
Good buy if you need to a sunscreen infused product to protect you from the summer sun. Its a fair price for the amount of product you get. Its quite effective in keeping you skin protected too. This was my first time using the product but looking to see how it feels over time.
Jessica D.
Portland, OR
Great sunscreen! It's easy to apply and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Great protection and helps prevent me from getting sun spots on my face. I would definitely buy again.
Kaliah B.
Denver, CO
Great for dry skin won't make your face oily but will protect you from the suns rays. Nice bang for your buck you gets lots of uses out of this small bottle would recommend to everyone with dry skin.
Kelly T.
Piscataway, NJ
I wanted to love this because it is pretty cheap for a good amount of product. There's no odor, so that's good. However, it leaves a white cast on my face that is noticeable especially in the summer when my skin is tanner. It also ends up looking greasy by the end of the day.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Great sunscreen for my face! Living in Texas the sun is extreme. I use it almost daily. It does leave kind of a greasy feeling but hasn't clogged my pores like others have.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?