BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Ellen K.
Dallas, TX
I have sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreens, but this product didn't irritate it at all. It also doesn't clog pores, and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I always go back to this product, and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a lightweight face lotion.
Kyan S.
Smells like absolute garbage, and I'm not kidding. But hey, it's sunscreen and it gets the job done. Never been burnt with this product after my dermatologist had recommended this sunscreen for my skin
Kasi 🦉.
Granite City, IL
I never used moisturizer before this, but after using it, I won't try anything else. It doesn't clog my pores, and it makes my skin soft. I love it. I recommend it to anyone.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
My mom and i both used this this past summer on a few days trips and she personally loved it, me on the other hand, had a slight reaction to it so not so head over heels for it
Susan D.
Bay Shore, NY
I have tried this product only for a few days but enjoy its moisturizing effects and truly enjoy its protection against the UV rays. Will guy again. Will pass on to my friends, family, and coworkers.
Madi S.
Eucerin never lets me down. Gentle and effective. No irritation and I can definitely see the difference when I don't use it. Not too thick, doesn't clog up my pores. Feels smooth and nice on my skin.
Deanna B.
Pretty great sunscreen. Not really any complains other than felt kinda greasy in comparison to other brands. Would prefer have a better scent and not feel so gross on my skin.
Stephanie B.
Sacramento, CA
Doesn't make my face feel gross, protects me from the sun for most of the day. This product is probably the reason my face is just about the only freckle free part of my skin!
Jessica D.
Portland, OR
Great sunscreen! It's easy to apply and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Great protection and helps prevent me from getting sun spots on my face. I would definitely buy again.
Haili J.
Sioux City, IA
Great product! Kept my face moisturized and clean of any sun burns! It works great as an everyday moisturizer if you work outside! Highly recommend if you have fair skin and wear face lotion everyday!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?