BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Moisturizes and blocks my
Skin from SPF! Two pluses in one product. This is one of the boat effective moisturizers I have, I mainly use this product in the winter when my skin is extremely dry and needs a heavy duty moisturizer. It does all that and doesn’t feel caked or greasy on my face.
Hannah M.
Loved this product. It helped protect my face & keep it from drying out at the same time. I usually hate using anything on my face because it just makes it feel greasy, but unlike many other products, it did not make my face feel greasy!
Amy M.
El Paso, TX
I like this face lotion, the only thing is that it's kind of thick and takes a while for my skin to soak it up. I always put it in before doing my makeup so I have to wait a while but it's definitely affordable with a great spf so I probably won't be switching it out anytime soon.
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Eucerin is something I like to use to help combat dry skin on my body. Being able to have a lotion sunscreen combo for my face was great. If you put too much on it will feel a little oily, but otherwise it's great.
Diana A.
San Antonio, TX
Really enjoy using this moisturizer with sunscreen. Have used it in the past. Reasonably priced and effective! You can apply your makeup afterwards as well without fear of it falling of, as happens with some sunscreens. It goes on smooth, feels good and is lightweight on the skin.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
I'm super picky about when it comes to what sunscreen I put on my face. I have pretty sensitive skin so I can't handle anything to oily. It gives great protection without that typical greasy sunblock feeling. I highly recommend this one
Christina J.
I love this to wear alone or even under makeup (let dry for 10 minutes first). It helps a lot to prevent burns. It also doesn't dry my skin too much. And feels so smooth and gentle. I highly recommend it.
Dallas H.
I used this sunscreen all summer. It is quick and convenient to apply, and doesn't streak or leave my face feeling oily or slimy. The product works great, comes in wonderful packaging, and the bottle is super easy to get the product out of. I would highly recommend this product.
Elise B.
N Tonawanda, NY
What a very good product. Every since I was younger I always had red and rosy cheeks. Especially when I get hot or am in the sun they become like lobster red. I like using eucerin because it has a calming effect and won't irritate my skin.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
I don't know what I'd do without this face sunscreen! I'm very fair-skinned so I wear this frequently and it always protects my skin and doesn't break me out. Great investment.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?