Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Eucerin products are all wonderful. Their facial lotion works wonders, the fact that it has SPF 30 is truly something you can’t live without. This product is not greasy nor is it heavy on the skin. Hydrates your skin very well while protecting the sun
My face is usually very sensitive to lotions and such didn't have any issues with this sunscreen. No redness or itching. Very gentle. I normally use their brand body lotion as well, and baby lotion for my daughter who had light eczema for a bit.
I usually apply to this moisturizer daily before heading out for the day. It keep the moisture in and the sun rays out. I love it. Very good moisturizer before applying make up as well. I would definitely recommend using this brand sun screen.
Super thick, smelly and oily. I know it’s a sunscreen but I was hoping for it being a facial sunscreen it wouldn’t be so oily. Wrong. Made me break out terribly. Picked it up at Walgreens to mix with my foundation during the summer and for the price of this bottle of oil? Not worth it.
HUGE fan of this sunscreen! I have normal to dry skin so it’s a huge plus that it doesn’t have a fragrance and is hydrating. I don’t tan often as well so it’s a nice formula to protect from the UV rays. Would recommend to similar skin types!
I really like this product because it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin on my face. The product will have that sunscreen affect causing your face a appear slight ashy/white. It solve that problem I mix it with my Clinique moisturizer or a drop of oil.
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
this product is really really good as sunscreen but if you just want to moisture this should not be your first choice. it is sticky but i really does its work. i’ve been using this for about 2 months now everyday i go out but i have to apply it around an hour before i do my makeup
This sunscreen lotion is really great. The product is very light and protects you from the sunburns. The only thing is it has a weird smell to it. I don't know if it's just me or it really does have a weird smell but other than that it's a great product
Works just as well as the tarte spf moisturizer does and you definitely get your money’s worth. I 10/10 would recommend this. However if you are using flash photography do not use this as the base for your makeup. You will get flashback.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos