Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,009 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This sunscreen was okay at moisturizing but it left a white film on your skin. I felt like I had to keep rubbing it in for it to go away. It also smells like typical sunscreen. Packaging was not ice and I didn't like the pump. I would not buy again or recommend
It is nice and cheap. It goes on nice and smooth and dosent leave any traces for people to see. Its not greasy at all either. Defiantly protects your skin from the sun but depending on how much work you do through out the day you might have to reapply it at least once again after you do so in the morning.
I have severely dry skin so trying to find a sunscreen that doesn't dry my skin out was rather difficult until I discovered Eucerin Face Lotion & Sunscreen. Not only does it moisturize it also protects my face from the sun. I cannot recommend this face lotion enough, especially if you suffer from dry skin!
This product is just okay. It gets the job done. However, it does make my face feel extremely oily after applying it and therefore I look very shiny. I do not have very sensitive skin and this product made me break out a little after using it for a few days.
Love this product but beware putting to much on makes my skin tint blue. Idk why I'm brown skinned but if I put a lot on make my face sort of bluish tint but great price an easy find at stores
My skin is very sensitive especially when it comes to my face, so this was the perfect solution! I use it to keep my face hydrated and know that I don't have to worry about oily sunscreens!
This product was pretty good it dried up quick I actually used this product when I went to the lake I wore it under my makeup and my makeup looked good didn't look cakey so far I believe this product is good doesn't need improvement just the smell don't really like the smell but doesn't bother me as much
this face lotion/sunscreen is amazing. it is my favorite. it comes in handy during the hot summer months. because my face is so sensitive, many other sunscreens burn or sting my face, but this one is extraordinary. I use other eucerin products, but this one is by far my favorite. i highly recommend it.
This formula was just a little to greasy feeling on my skin so I ended up washing it off after only a few minutes. I have VERY sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreens & I'm not sure why.
I found this to be a little to greasy I did have some breakouts the packaging it's ok nothing fancy this was my first time using. It just didn't work for me it didn't meet my expectations this one I would not purchase again but just for personal preference,
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos