BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Eucerin will always be a brand I trust my skin to. This SPF is no different - I love using it and it makes my skin stay healthy and protects it from the sun. I've never had a problem with it!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Light and not too heavy on my face! It is suitable for any skin type and I'm glad about that because I have sensitive skin. I did not break out after using this product so that's a good thing!!
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
This is super light weight and lets your skin breathe while you are out and about. It lasts all day and really makes your skin glow while giving you great protection from the sun! It is a great value for what you are getting and I think it to be a great product.
Rita S.
Nashville, TN
This sunscreen is amazing! So lightweight, and so smooth. Applies to skin easily and absorbs instantly. Though it is lightweight it does an amazing job moisturizing the skin. If it didn't have a moistureizer around I would just use this instead. And also great sun protection, no sunburns for me if I use this!
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
A bit pricey for me, but I like using this under my makeup, versus spraying a sunscreen on my hands and rubbing it OVER my makeup. I did that once and looked like a grease ball on the beach.
Talea G.
Hopkins, MN
Compared to other creams and lotions by Eucerin, I find this to be a lighter option. The value is not too pricey because a little does go a long way. The packaging is very simple and easy to identify the brand. I purchased my bottle from walgreens and recommend this product for those with sensitive skin.
Hope G.
Ottawa, KS
It is nice and cheap. It goes on nice and smooth and dosent leave any traces for people to see. Its not greasy at all either. Defiantly protects your skin from the sun but depending on how much work you do through out the day you might have to reapply it at least once again after you do so in the morning.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
This formula was just a little to greasy feeling on my skin so I ended up washing it off after only a few minutes. I have VERY sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreens & I'm not sure why.
Jordan S.
Boaz, AL
I like this face lotion. I use it mainly for the sunscreen. I have to use another product for moisture. It is very effective for the SPF and for the price. I have used this for a about 14 months now. I think they should improve on the moisturizing part of it!
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I have very, very pale skin. I cannot tan, and just thinking about the sun gives me freckles and blisters.
Having combination face-skin, this stuff is amazing.
A definite everyday thing for me.

Enough spf to keep me from burning, and is a great moisturizer
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart