Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This lotion and sunscreen left my face feeling very oily and moist. It definitely was not drying at all, but felt slightly heavy. I feel as if it could be more gentle. I did get somewhat red with this, even though it does have sunscreen in it. I may buy it again.
Very watery solution but leaves your skin smelling good. However , I'm not sure if I will ever use this product again due to the fact that it makes my skin looking oily . The price was inexpensive compare to other to ducts.
Eucerin will always be a brand I trust my skin to. This SPF is no different - I love using it and it makes my skin stay healthy and protects it from the sun. I've never had a problem with it!
Just love , keeps my melanin on fleek and its not to sticky or drying for my skin, does not have a really weird sunscreen smell to it either. Really affordable and works wonders for the price
This is a good sunscreen for the face as it isn't prone to running into eyes when sweating and it lasts a good amount of time so it keeps me from being burned as I am extremely fair skinned.
If you have sensitive skin, I would highly recommend this moisturizer. You can get it at any grocery or drugstore for a reasonable price. Higher price doesn't always mean better product. I've purchase it multiple times and it is very gentle on the skin and doesn't break me out. Plus, it has the spf 30 benefit.
This is super light weight and lets your skin breathe while you are out and about. It lasts all day and really makes your skin glow while giving you great protection from the sun! It is a great value for what you are getting and I think it to be a great product.
I used this product once before on a beach trip. I forgot to pack my usual go-to sunscreen face protectants and had to rely on this. It wasn't terrible. But I had to continue to reapply as it felt like it evaporated quickly.
I really liked this sunscreen. It smelled great, wasn't too oily like most face sunscreens are. It was a little thick for my liking but It soaked in well so I was able to use less. It also worked really good! I didn't burn at all and usually my nose and ears do.
I've used this product a couple of times and it is actually very effective. It lasts for a very long time even if you get in the water. You don't have to wait, you can just run in the water after applying it and it leaves your skin smooth as well. I would buy it
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos