Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I am a fan of this! I have sensitive skin that on top of that is SO prone to burning and there's nothing worse than a sunscreen that leaves you kindof stinging from its own chemicals. I feel safe with Eucerin and it's definitely been very forgiving on my skin
Eucerin face lotion and suncreen 30 SPF is a fantastic product. It does not leave any type of greasy residue compared to other products I've used before. This product is extremely gentle on my skin as well. No break out which is a big issue with my sensitive skin. I would and have recommended this product to others!
This sunscreen lotion is so light and moisturizing to apply on, works great. This is my go to, especially underneath your makeup. And you can purchase it at any drug store and it's very gentle.
Pleasant feeling on face, very nourishing and protective. I love using it to help prevent my freckles from coming to dark from being I nthe sun and it works appropriate for the use its targeted towards. Face has not burnt yet when utilizing this product as recommended.
I tried Eucerin face sunscreen because I wear sunscreen everyday, so I wanted to try something new and as much I wanted to like it I just didn't like it. The smell was like any other sunscreen, it left my face white and with a greasy feel, maybe it just wasn't for me.
Just love , keeps my melanin on fleek and its not to sticky or drying for my skin, does not have a really weird sunscreen smell to it either. Really affordable and works wonders for the price
I haven't taken good care if my skin in the last. I Have been using this lotion especially when I will be out all day. My skin feels hydrated and protected. A good lotion is a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend it to others who would like protection.
Very watery solution but leaves your skin smelling good. However , I'm not sure if I will ever use this product again due to the fact that it makes my skin looking oily . The price was inexpensive compare to other to ducts.
I tried this once a few years ago and all I can remember is that my face turned so red and I had such a strong allergic reaction to it I guess is what it was and I just felt like my face is on fire for like an hour
I used this product once before on a beach trip. I forgot to pack my usual go-to sunscreen face protectants and had to rely on this. It wasn't terrible. But I had to continue to reapply as it felt like it evaporated quickly.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos