BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Katy F.
Stamford, CT
I was looking for a facial lotion that had sunscreen in it and found this. It works great and keeps my skin looking healthy and protects it. Packaging is good, value is good, will buy it again.
Eloísa M.
Phoenix, AZ
I wear sunscreen every day so I'm always looking for quality and price. I have a combination skin and feels grease to me, I don't like how it looks under my makeup, but it's good protection if you don't mind about shinny face, its good for you!
Janice O.
Austin, TX
I use this product twice a day once after I wash my face and then I mix it with my foundation. I love how it makes my skin feel and how it it a sun screen. It's light and not greasy. It's been part pf my daily routine for years.
Kathleen M.
Goshen, NY
Great way to protect your skin. Available almost every where. It goes on super easy and leave it with out a greasy feel. Doesn't sweat or melt off in even the hottest temps. The packaging is great to throw in a bag to take to the beach. It's a must have summer item.
Jennifer P.
I have sensitive skin and it can be difficult for me to find sunscreen for my face. Usually they feel to heavy in my face or they do not protect much. My sister suggested this sunscreen and it pretty much does the work for me! I don't get sunburn in my face except a bit in my nose.. I do recommend this to people!
Luisa D.
Bronx, NY
Favorite moisturizer to use under my primer and foundation and the best part is that it has sunscreen the only thing is make sure to blend well
So you dont end up with a white patch on your face.
Jessica H.
This is a good drug store facial sun screen. Protects well And didn't leave skin extra greasy. But personally i hace to use good moisturizer after because my skin Does get pretty rough after use
Kylie B.
Eucerin face lotion is a great all natural option for people who are worried about using sunscreen on sensitive skin. I felt comfortable applying it daily and wasn't worried about clogged pores.
Suzette M.
Greensburg, PA
Pleasant feeling on face, very nourishing and protective. I love using it to help prevent my freckles from coming to dark from being I nthe sun and it works appropriate for the use its targeted towards. Face has not burnt yet when utilizing this product as recommended.
MIchael V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This product works well. Goes on well and doesn't fell heavy on the skin. I am light skinned and after prolonged sun exposure and only one reapplication after 3 hours or so I had to skin irritation or burning. I would recommend this product and will be buying it again.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart