Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,998 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Best of all sunscreen products! It has 30SPF and can protect your skin from UV rays for all long day, very gentle to skin and not messy to apply.not oily at oll.the packaging is like an average.
Eucerin face lotion and suncreen 30 SPF is a fantastic product. It does not leave any type of greasy residue compared to other products I've used before. This product is extremely gentle on my skin as well. No break out which is a big issue with my sensitive skin. I would and have recommended this product to others!
I started using this moisturizer when I got pregnant with my first baby because my other moisturizer was for acne control, and I didn't want to use salicilic acid while pregnant. This moisturizer works well, although it feels a little greasy and I don't love the scent.
This tends to be a little too thick for my taste. I bought it at CVS and it was very affordable. I just didn't like the thickness on my face. It's a good value for the price, but I don't think I'd buy it again.
Eucerin makes great products. I tend to rotate between Eucerin and Neutrogena. It feels a little oily when applied but eventually soaks in and feels ok. These are fairly priced. Commonly found at walmart, target, etc. Always a good habit to buy face cream with SPF.
Aunque su factor de protección es bajo funciona bien para personas que trabajan en oficina pero no par las que trabajan en la calle, no me gusta mucho q tarda en absorber pero de resto todo bien.
This face cream is a life saver! Love it. My face around my t-zone area has been dry for a couple of years and after trying so many other gentle creams I finally came across this one that actually works and continues to keep my face moisturised. It is really light and sinks in well. I would definitely recommend!
This sunscreen lotion is so light and moisturizing to apply on, works great. This is my go to, especially underneath your makeup. And you can purchase it at any drug store and it's very gentle.
Great way to protect your skin. Available almost every where. It goes on super easy and leave it with out a greasy feel. Doesn't sweat or melt off in even the hottest temps. The packaging is great to throw in a bag to take to the beach. It's a must have summer item.
I am a fan of this! I have sensitive skin that on top of that is SO prone to burning and there's nothing worse than a sunscreen that leaves you kindof stinging from its own chemicals. I feel safe with Eucerin and it's definitely been very forgiving on my skin
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos