Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,999 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I bought this in a pinch when I forgot my sunscreen and I was so happy that I picked up this product. It's light and pleasant on the skin. It doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of other sunscreens.
A little oily, and does smell like typical sunscreen. Not my favorite facial moisturizer, but I definitely prefer to use this on my face rather than basic sunscreen because it's not quite as oily.
This stuff is great, I used it when I was at the beach for a full week on my face and I didn't get burned on my face at all, and my face felt hydrated even though I was in the salt water all week.
This simple yet highly effective sunscreen and face lotion is awesome. The fact that it's so easily affordable and can be easily put on underneath your makeup is another plus. It's very gentle on skin and a little goes a long way. I always have a bottle of this on hand!
I started using this moisturizer when I got pregnant with my first baby because my other moisturizer was for acne control, and I didn't want to use salicilic acid while pregnant. This moisturizer works well, although it feels a little greasy and I don't love the scent.
This product didn't leave my face feeling greasy, but moisturized. I don't burn very easily but didn't even get the normal "blushed" look I would get without having not used a sunscreen on my face, and having been outside for several hours. I would gladly use this product again, especially knowing that it's effective.
It is SUPER important to always wear sunscreen on your face. Every. Single. Day. It helps protect your skin and decreases risk of skin diseases. I love this because it has a high enough SPF I don't need to reapply throughout the day, but it doesn't look white when I blend it out over my face. 10/10 would recommend.
Overall I think this is a good product and makes my skin very soft but if you don't completely rub it in white spots will show up on your skin, which is annoying because I don't put on that much. I do like that it has SPF in it.
Eucerin makes great products. I tend to rotate between Eucerin and Neutrogena. It feels a little oily when applied but eventually soaks in and feels ok. These are fairly priced. Commonly found at walmart, target, etc. Always a good habit to buy face cream with SPF.
The perfect face lotion that also is a sunscreen!! Apply one lotion and get the benefits of two different products. Eucerin is a product to be trusted to take care of your face and not get damage while your in the sun!! So get out there with confidence and have fun!!
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos