Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,994 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This sunscreen lotion is pretty nice. Ibe always loved the thickness of Eucerin and they way it hydrates my skin. It works wonders for your facial skin and does protect you from the son. I have more pigment in my skin so I don't get sun burn but I also put it on my fiancee who does burn horribly and this works wonders!
Really glad I decided to try this. I have dry skin and often times I feel like moisturizers with spf (more than 15) are too thick and don't absorb well into my skin. This stuff is truly lightweight. It gives a white cast but that goes away after a few minutes so not a big deal.
I bought this in a pinch when I forgot my sunscreen and I was so happy that I picked up this product. It's light and pleasant on the skin. It doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of other sunscreens.
This sunscreen if perfect for your daily face protection because the formula it's really lightweight. Works without problem ins sensitive skin and it's fragance free so it does not irritate your face.
I have been using this face lotion since I was a teenager. It really is the only thing that I can use on my face that doesn't clog my pores and make me break out. I also feel like you can't feel it on your face. It's not too greasy.
Love putting this first thing in the morning. Helps keep my skin moisturized and protects me from the Florida rays. Light enough to wear under foundation. Great base to make any foundation into a BB cream! I swear by this product.
I use this face lotion almost everyday because I use a vitamin c serum at night. My skin is extremely sensitive so I am unable to use a lot of products on my face. My only issue is that it sometimes leaves a white cast on my face. It would be a five star product if the sunscreen didn't leave that pesky white residue.
I used this low sunscreen under my make up and it helped me from getting a sunburn on my face. I think it's a good everyday sunscreen it doesn't have max protection but enough to help avoiding sunburns.
Great product! Great for everyday use. Finest sink into pores. Isn't very pricey and you get a lot of product. I've used this for the last 2 years and you can tell it protects your skin from the sun. I wish it was a little less greasy but I think that's just the sunscreen.
I use alot of sunscreen because I have a fair complexion and this works great. I have sensitive skin and it didn't make me break out. My 7 month old son also has sensitive skin and I use the eucerin baby wash and eczema cream on him. This is a great brand for people who have to be careful what they put on their skin!
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos