BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Johnnette C.
Elgin, IL
This sunscreen lotion is pretty nice. Ibe always loved the thickness of Eucerin and they way it hydrates my skin. It works wonders for your facial skin and does protect you from the son. I have more pigment in my skin so I don't get sun burn but I also put it on my fiancee who does burn horribly and this works wonders!
Carolina A.
Really glad I decided to try this. I have dry skin and often times I feel like moisturizers with spf (more than 15) are too thick and don't absorb well into my skin. This stuff is truly lightweight. It gives a white cast but that goes away after a few minutes so not a big deal.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
I bought this in a pinch when I forgot my sunscreen and I was so happy that I picked up this product. It's light and pleasant on the skin. It doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of other sunscreens.
Paola M.
This sunscreen if perfect for your daily face protection because the formula it's really lightweight. Works without problem ins sensitive skin and it's fragance free so it does not irritate your face.
Choo G.
Modesto, CA
I have been using this face lotion since I was a teenager. It really is the only thing that I can use on my face that doesn't clog my pores and make me break out. I also feel like you can't feel it on your face. It's not too greasy.
Sarah C.
Haines City, FL
Love putting this first thing in the morning. Helps keep my skin moisturized and protects me from the Florida rays. Light enough to wear under foundation. Great base to make any foundation into a BB cream! I swear by this product.
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this face lotion almost everyday because I use a vitamin c serum at night. My skin is extremely sensitive so I am unable to use a lot of products on my face. My only issue is that it sometimes leaves a white cast on my face. It would be a five star product if the sunscreen didn't leave that pesky white residue.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
I used this low sunscreen under my make up and it helped me from getting a sunburn on my face. I think it's a good everyday sunscreen it doesn't have max protection but enough to help avoiding sunburns.
Kendall K.
Commerce Township, MI
Great product! Great for everyday use. Finest sink into pores. Isn't very pricey and you get a lot of product. I've used this for the last 2 years and you can tell it protects your skin from the sun. I wish it was a little less greasy but I think that's just the sunscreen.
Lyndsay M.
Loves Park, IL
I use alot of sunscreen because I have a fair complexion and this works great. I have sensitive skin and it didn't make me break out. My 7 month old son also has sensitive skin and I use the eucerin baby wash and eczema cream on him. This is a great brand for people who have to be careful what they put on their skin!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart