BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
I like this product because I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts...especially with a new skincare product. This product will not clog your pores & it protects your skin from harmful UV rays. I use this product on myself as well as my children.
Lucía V.
Denver, CO
Didnt like it, too heavy. Thats why I changed it. Was not what I expected kind of pricey for the size and quality. Was my first time and i think last one. Dissatisfied but I hope they get better. The rest of the products of this brand are amazing!!
Bridgette F.
Austin
I use this regularly. I Love that it’s not greasy and can wear well under makeup. I buy mine at target but it’s available at most big retailers and drug stores. It last me about 2 ish months and is a really good value. I’d reccomend this is anyone!
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love love this sun screen especially for my face. I have very sensitive skin so it is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I like the unscented creams and has a nice packaging. I wish I could use it all over my body than just my face. I do recommend.
Moncia L.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for My sensitive skin, because I have eczema I am always weary of what I put on my face because I am prone to break put. To my surprise this product didn't leave me with breakouts nor any skin irritations definitely a go to for me.
Tamesha M.
I really love this product I have been using this for so many years! I make sure I use it every day and it never fails me. Great consistency and never leave my face oily
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
This is great sunscreen for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. My sister has eczema and it calms it while still protecting her skin! It also has a fresh smell with no perfumes in it! You definitely get your bang for your buck with this lotion!
Melanie M.
Los Angeles
I like this lotion because it has SPF, but doesn’t make me breakout or feel too greasy on my skin. It does smell like sunscreen, but it’s not as strong as others. I have also added a little to my foundation that didn’t have SPF in it. Worked well.
Sammiee O.
Rockvale, TN
I LOVE how there is spf in this moisturizer! I️t makes I️t so much easier to apply and go, without putting on sunscreen separately. The price is fair and it’s very hydrating. However, I️t makes my skin oily at the end of the day, which i don’t like at all!
Kelly A.
Eucerin products are all wonderful. Their facial lotion works wonders, the fact that it has SPF 30 is truly something you can’t live without. This product is not greasy nor is it heavy on the skin. Hydrates your skin very well while protecting the sun
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart