Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This sunscreen is very thick and cooling when applied to drier skin. This sunscreen lasts at least 12 hours after application. It's not cheap as Eucerin brand is not mid-range. I felt nourished when using. If I could catch this on sale would repurchase.
I have very fair skin and like to be outdoors when the weather is nice. This was the best facial sunscreen I have used. It was light and not greasy, when it came time to reapply it didn't feel heavy or gross. It's definitely a product I will be getting again.
This product is your average sunscreen. The price point is great ($8 or so I believe). It smells like sunscreen. It is very light and runny in consistency. I found that it had a flashback in my pictures under my foundation which is why I won’t be repurchasing
This sunscreen does its job (protecting my skin) but the application of it leaves some to be desired. I don’t feel like it spreads evenly and it leaves my skin with a faint white tint. I got this as a sample from my dermatologist, but I would not buy it on my own
I like using a sunscreen that’s made specifically for my face, since my skin tends to be fairly sensitive. This one does the trick! It still has that sort of fake sunscreen smell which isn’t my favorite, but it doesn’t make me break out and I don’t burn, so no complaints!
I enjoyed the product from Eucerin. It smells ok but not great, but i feel like it protected my skin well. The packaging was nice. It was my first time trying it. The price is good, not expensive, a great value for the product. I will purchase it again in the future.
This product was a saving grace for me after chemical peels and skin treatments such as laser hair removal. It really prevented my skin from burning and was sensitive enough to use immediately after my treatments. Very very affordable and can be found at any drug store which was awesome!
I like this product because I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts...especially with a new skincare product. This product will not clog your pores & it protects your skin from harmful UV rays. I use this product on myself as well as my children.
I use this regularly. I Love that it’s not greasy and can wear well under makeup. I buy mine at target but it’s available at most big retailers and drug stores. It last me about 2 ish months and is a really good value. I’d reccomend this is anyone!
I love love this sun screen especially for my face. I have very sensitive skin so it is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I like the unscented creams and has a nice packaging. I wish I could use it all over my body than just my face. I do recommend.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos