BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Zoe K.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen 30 SPF was perfect for summer time ,I got a dark shadow above my upper lip so whenever I used to go outside during the summer time I always apply it on my face and around my upper lip.As the summer came to an end I noticed a difference and I like wat I saw,so I'm definitely gonna buy this product again.
Amber M.
Aberdeen, WA
River in Face Lotion and Sunscreen makes your skin looked kissed by the sun. Burning is never even a thought with Eucerin products. I use this product not only for myself but my while family. Lucky enough the sunscreen smells amazing! I will be a Eucerin customer the rest of my life!
Ginko K.
BROOKLYN, NY
Really love the smell, it doesn't have that basic sunscreen smell. From the first time I used it, it's a must have to take on vacations, moisturizes the skin very well and works great on protecting the skin.
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Works so well as a spf for face. No burns or anything. It met my expectations and was gentle on my skin. Even is gentle on children. Ive used it a few times and was happy each time. I recommend others to buy this product.
Breanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfectly acceptable facial sunscreen! Did the job just fine, felt just a touch greasy, but is definitely the right price. If you're looking for a high-use sunscreen for your face, this could be a good fit.
Selena M.
Lincoln, IL
I honestly always recommend Eucerin to all my Pharmacy patients! The elderly love when I recommend what I use and this is a brand that I love for lotion! They are always asking what type will help their dry skin and I always will recommend this brand! Yes I would buy again and I have!
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
I didn't really like it . It says it lightweight but it made my skin feel heavy and sticky . It's more of a sun screen consistency than lotion . But if you like that heavy feeling go for it . But it has good protection against the sun but no good for hand lotion or all over . Maybe just the shoulders
Sam J.
I had just come back from a four month trip to Italy and was in need of a face cream to use until I went to pick up the one I had been previously using. My aunt let me borrow hers and I liked it so much that now it's my face cream of choice.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

I must say I am in love with this protector, it is perfect !!!
Leaves no heavy, sticky or greasy feeling on the skin. It is absorbed super easy and fast. In addition, it is perfect as a base for any makeup because it does not feel on the skin.
Chandra A.
I use this a lot during the summer! Right before I put makeup on. It helps a lot. I bought it at cvs or any local drug store. I would recommend that you go out and get it. Experiment with putting it on before your makeup or use it to set your makeup
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart