BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
During the summers my face is the very first thing that gets sun burned before anything else does. This product prevents that awful rudolf look when it comes time to go back to work after the weekend fun is over!
Michelle R.
Eucerin is a wonderful brand and it is so gentle on my sensitive skin. The sunscreen feels light and not too oily which makes it perfect for your face. It is a very simple product and does what it needs to do.
Sabrina M.
Birmingham, AL
I've never gotten a sunburn with this so it seems it works because I spend looking days at the beach. It has protected my face when the rest of my body was really burned. I just don't like how greasy it feels. Doesn't work well with makeup at all.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sunscreen usually gives me skin an oily feeling, and I'm not the only one but this Eucerin Face Lotion doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Like other Eucerin lotion, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed but still protected. I would recommend it.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
I always buy Eucerin lotions because they leave your skin feeling amazing. This sunscreen is great as well because it protects you from the sun but also leaves your skin feeling soft and quenched. I love all their products and continue to buy them. I would recommend these to anyone.
Heather M.
Oshkosh, WI
The Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen was both easy to use and great smelling!
The sunscreen part of the lotion was as good as you can expect from something that's only spf 30, it was effective, but I had to reapply to keep the sunburn away.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
My husband and I use this when we head out for a drive or take our son to the park. He has normal/oily skin and I have dry skin. It works well for both of our skin, and it also works well over light makeup.
Sam J.
I had just come back from a four month trip to Italy and was in need of a face cream to use until I went to pick up the one I had been previously using. My aunt let me borrow hers and I liked it so much that now it's my face cream of choice.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
The only reason I give this 3 stars is because it doesn't blend in your skin very well. It leaves your face so white! It's awesome for my sensitive skin but who wants to walk around with a ghost white face?!
Katie J.
I still somewhat got a sunburn after using this product. I think this product was very pricey. I was a first timer on this product. This product somewhat met my expectations. I wish the spf level was higher.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart