BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Hali B.
Escanaba, MI
Love this product, keeps my face moisturized doesnt have an oily texture staying on my face, never have broke out in a rash from it,stays on and got so much use out of it never got burnt great product and would for sure purchase this product agai.
Grace G.
Everything that Eucerin makes I enjoy, and this is not an exception! It is very very very gentle on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not break me out at all. It is a fantastic price! There is no room for improvement on this product! I would definitely recommend!
Heidi M.
Randallstown, MD
Very affordable. Lightweight. Doesn't leave the skin sticky or shiny. Doesn't have much of a scent to it which is great. Surprising very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin but this was very light weight and not harsh at all. Good product to have.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
Love Eucerin products and love this formula and option available at caring for your skin, all while protecting it from the sun !! Great packaging & an honest product made for your skin and all at a great value !!
Sabrina M.
Birmingham, AL
I've never gotten a sunburn with this so it seems it works because I spend looking days at the beach. It has protected my face when the rest of my body was really burned. I just don't like how greasy it feels. Doesn't work well with makeup at all.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love this sunscreen as my moisturizer in the summer. There are times, though, when I think that it might clog my pores (i.e. When I eat junk food), but I combat that by mixing it which my normal moisturizer.
Raquel M.
The truth is that this brand I love, is excellent , have proven especially sunscreen for children, and I highly recommend it , I have also used the cream helps prevent stretch marks and is the ultimate , calm much itching and clear stretch marks
Kimmie N.
This is very soft and easy to use! It does protect me from the sun as it said it would. Only thing I have to say about this is that it's color after putting it on doesn't completely go away. Like, it does, but you can tell that there's lotion in your face, which isn't bad but I don't like it.
Chelsea M.
Super thin and awesome protective for my fair skin. Love using this every day and didn't get any burn at all! It's great for under makeup and even over makeup doesn't give that greasy shine. Highly recommend.
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
I actually bought this to use as an anti-itch remedy because I wanted something made specifically for the face, it worked really well but I can't say how well it works as a sunscreen because I never used it for that.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart