BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Maria P.
My absolute favorite sunscreen to use. Goes on so smoothly and nicely underneath my makeup. I think that it is effective and met my expectations. A bit oily if you start to get sweaty but I would just add more powder. Great product! Highly recommend.
Kiran K.
Swedesboro, NJ
I've been using this product for years, and the biggest and best thing about it is the fact that it's SPF 30. It makes a HUGE difference over SPF 15, and I tell all my friends about it. The downside: if you have oily skin like I do, it can make that problem worse especially when makeup is involved.
Maria O.
This product goes really good under makeup. Doesn't feel cakey and will leave the makeup application looking flawless. It's a really good size and a little goes a long way. I'll be purchasing this product again!
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
If you are looking for an affordable sunscreen that is great quality, this is it. It's capabilities are top notch and and it's not greasy at all! This has been one of the best lotion sunscreen combos I have tried.
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL
I have very sensitive skin and I am a redhead (you get the picture) this is a great product to use for your face to keep from burning. My only issue is I when I tried to use with my makeup. wish it was a little "dryer".
Ashley H.
A friend gave me this to try while we were out. I really liked it on my face because a lot of sunscreens are very heavy and greasy where this one was not. It gave a nice even coverage and left my skin soft and smooth. I will definitely try this again!
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
I like it because it is a lotion/sunscreen. Often times I feel like "sunscreens" make my skin "bake" more than it usually would so because this is a lotion it helps with the immediate feeling of burning on my skin.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
Great face lotion! Not too thick and doesn't leave my face looking like a huge oil ball. I love how light it goes on and the full protection that stays on all day. Really great for a hot sunny day out and about.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this sunscreen because my daughter suffers from eczema and this work great for her when I have her playing outside. Because not only protects her from the sun but it does maintain her face and body hydrated
Becky V.
My go to face sunscreen! Use it on both my makeup and non makeup days for protection plus the moisture factor is definitely a plus.
Feels lightweight and not sticky, which I tend to dislike about some products.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart