Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Firm believer in using an ample amount of spf even on muggy days and I do super from dry skin too for me eucerine gives me protection and moisture. I even use it as my base for foundation when I want a healthy glow
I've used Eucerin sunscreen lotion for the past five years and I love it, my mom uses it too. We buy it at target and use it on all of our beach vacations and it never disappoints. We use this product year round, even as just a lotion in the winter.
I use this product every morning. I've used a moisturizer with SPF for years, and this is a great drugstore version. It's creamy and moisturizing, but doesn't feel too greasy. Plus, great bang for your buck. Would totally buy again!
I never thought that I need to use sunscreen.... until the very first time I got sun burnt. My sister..has the Eucerin sunscreen with her the very next day before we went back on the burnt.. and it worked like magic.. I have eczema.. so I try very hard to also keep my skin hydrated and this did the job.. all I wish is that it was a little less oily
I've only used once (one bottle) and you could say it works as cualuier another sunscreen 30. If moisturizes the skin a little but my skin is oily so it becomes more greasy and usually use some kind of towel to remove some excess especially when fter makeup is applied, which I do not recommend it
I just love Eucerin Sunscreen lotion!! It feels so good on my face, and keeps me from getting burned. It does a great job of moisturizing my dry skin too! I definately recommend Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen.
SInce when can you go into the sun and still keep soft and smooth skin, its when you use Eucerin Face lotion with sunscreen. This was my first time using this product, but I am sold and will be a repeat customer.
This face lotion and sunscreen is a very good and effective facial sunscreen! its great and value and is super afforadable, its a gentle product that i love so much, i would definitely make this a regular purchase!
Easy to go on, non greasy feeling and dries super quick! I use this product every day in the summer and it always protects my skin! The price is perfect and always great quality. What you would expect from Eucerin.
Good product for sensitive skin! Usually facial lotions with sunscreen burn my face, but this one doesn't even tingle. A bit too moisturizing for summer use for me as I have oily skin, but in the winter I will use.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos