Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I've used Eucerin sunscreen lotion for the past five years and I love it, my mom uses it too. We buy it at target and use it on all of our beach vacations and it never disappoints. We use this product year round, even as just a lotion in the winter.
I find all Eucerin products to be great. I sometimes used it as a primer or just a facial moisturizer. It was my first time using it and I would use it again . I would recommend to someone browsing for a sunscreen
I never really got the importance of sunscreen until my 9th grade summer I got sun burned so badly so my aunt immediately gave me this so now when I go swimming everything is protected no more sun burns every since
It's not so greasyhave a unique pump it's very cool I love the brand eucerin it's a really good line of products this product was very wonderful it wasn't harsh at all and I would definitely recommend to others!!
I used this lotion because I have very bad skin. The product was very oily on me and I didn't like the smell. I was disappointed. I bought this at walmart. I would recommend it to others it just didn't work for me.
A little more greasy than I expected but it didn't break me out. The cream was very light and gentle on my face. The packaging was pretty standard from the store. I got it from Walmart just looking for a new product. I would like if it was less greasy like my husbands face cream with sunscreen
In the beginning, I liked how it felt in my face. However, after a couple days I have noticed that my face started to break out. I was a bit disappointed because I thought I found the proper face lotion for myself.
I've only used once (one bottle) and you could say it works as cualuier another sunscreen 30. If moisturizes the skin a little but my skin is oily so it becomes more greasy and usually use some kind of towel to remove some excess especially when fter makeup is applied, which I do not recommend it
I love this face lotion and sunscreen! It is so light and the packaging is very informative. It's a great value for the price and it met all of my expectations. I would recommend to all of my family and friends.
This sunscreen is awesome! It doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or greasy at all. This is great for under makeup. This defiantly kept my face from being burnt during the summer. I bought mine at the local Target and will defiantly be repurchasing.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos