BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
This is one of my favorite moisturizers for #summer. I'm an Esthetician, and I always recommend this product for my clients that need a budget friendly #sunscreen. It absorbs quickly and may be used under makeup.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
I love this face lotion and sunscreen! It is so light and the packaging is very informative. It's a great value for the price and it met all of my expectations. I would recommend to all of my family and friends.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Moisturizing and light on the face. But I find that it gets greasy as the day progresses. The good part is that it doesn't smell like sunscreen. Still need to find a sunscreen that doesn't look shiny on my face.
Faith Z.
Pittsburgh
I've used Eucerin sunscreen lotion for the past five years and I love it, my mom uses it too. We buy it at target and use it on all of our beach vacations and it never disappoints. We use this product year round, even as just a lotion in the winter.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love all Eucerin products! I have eczema and Eucerin does an amazing job at keeping my skin moist enough and not dry and patchy. It's a little higher prices than some other products but not the most expensive!
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
I never really got the importance of sunscreen until my 9th grade summer I got sun burned so badly so my aunt immediately gave me this so now when I go swimming everything is protected no more sun burns every since
Gary F.
Fayetteville, AR
SInce when can you go into the sun and still keep soft and smooth skin, its when you use Eucerin Face lotion with sunscreen. This was my first time using this product, but I am sold and will be a repeat customer.
Junielle T.
In the beginning, I liked how it felt in my face. However, after a couple days I have noticed that my face started to break out. I was a bit disappointed because I thought I found the proper face lotion for myself.
Maria P.
My absolute favorite sunscreen to use. Goes on so smoothly and nicely underneath my makeup. I think that it is effective and met my expectations. A bit oily if you start to get sweaty but I would just add more powder. Great product! Highly recommend.
Jordan R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I used this lotion because I have very bad skin. The product was very oily on me and I didn't like the smell. I was disappointed. I bought this at walmart. I would recommend it to others it just didn't work for me.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart