BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Geeta I.
I love this sunscreen! I have been using this faithfully for many years. It contains both mineral and chemical sunscreens and is broad spectrum, so it keeps you super safe from the sun. The biggest complaint I hear from most people about this is the white cast, but I have an NC45 skin tone and the white cast disappears 2-5 minutes after application. I highly recommend this!
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
This works great for my sensitive skin & eyes.
It makes my face soft without being too oily or shiny - and the sun protection is awesome. It's kind of thick and takes a little to rub it all in, but I feel like that helps it protect my sun from that crazy sun even more!
Brittany N.
Somerset
Picked this up at the beginning of the summer at Walgreens to wear on my days spent outside. Great for my fellow peep with sensitive skin, good price, and effective sun protection. I will definitely be purchasing again.Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
Michelle B.
The Boonies, MI
I purchased this at my local pharmacy as it was on clearance. I use it prior to applying foundation and it is nice consistency not too runny not greasy at all. I had no bad effects of burning or it peeling off.
Kyla D.
Kresgeville, PA
Putting heavy lotions on my face often times makes me worried about breakouts. Not to mention my genuine dislike of that goopy feeling. But this smooths on lightly and my skin only seemed to find protection from the sun. Nothing further.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
This sunscreen is great. It is light and not greasy . It is very effective and the results are not disappointing. I was a first time user of the product but I will be a repeat user. The packaging was nice. Sealed for my safety. The smell was not over powering
Tamara R.
Staten Island, NY
I wasn’t a fan of this face cream. I felt like it left my face oily and after using it for a week my skin took a while to get back to normal. I flaked and was left with red patchy skin. I have used a few Eucerine products before that I love. This one wasn’t for me.
Kaitlyn B.
This lotion moisturized my skin wonderfully, I have combo skin. Oily t zone and dry patches. The only problem was that it broke me out but my skin is super sensitive and acne prone. I highly recommend this product, very moisturizing and the sunscreen is a plus!
Morgan C.
This is a great sunscreen and daily moisturizer. I️t contains 30spf so I️t protects very well from sun damage. I️t smells great, I️t works but only giving I️t a 4 Star because I️t broke my face out.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Love putting this on my face in the summer months! Nothing is worse than globbing your face with sunscreen and having to put makeup on over, but this is so smooth and light!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart