BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Alyssa B.
Austin, TX
Protected my face. I didn't burn. Smells like sunscreen mostly. It is definitely something to use, I personally don't care much for differentiating face cream and body sunscreen. No big deal as long as I'm protected.
Sarah H.
Hesperia, CA
Perfect for sensitive skin. Perfect for dry or skin with eczema. Very good product and worked well in 90 degree weather! Perfect product for someone who has a hard time finding product that doesn't irritate their skin
Sue W.
Eucerin is truly a no-nonsense brand that fulfills its purpose. I use this when my skin is truly dry, and I like how it absorbs relatively quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. For the price point, it is worth the quantity and quality and I would recommend.
Isabel G.
Colorado
Very good product, works well under makeup and is not greasy (very important when you have oily and acne prone skin). I did'nt have any bad reactions to it, so I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin too.
Lucy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Use it every day! It would be the best if it didn't smudge so easily in a white nasty kind of way mostly on my eyebrows... if it wasn't because I have not found anything else that protects mine and my guys faces from sun cracking like this does it would have switched long ago just because of how nasty it smudges even in cold weather with no sweat at all.
justine w.
Orland Park, IL
this brand is the best. anyone i know will recommend it to you. overall, the price is fair. the amount you need to use is small so it lasts a really long time. i bought it at walmart and it came with a little small sample size as well, i will recommend it!
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen everyday before going on my walk. It protects my skin from the damaging rays of the sun. I knew it would be great because of the known name. It is gentle on the skin, and not heavy. I will buy this product again.
Amber Y.
Eucerin cream has always been a holy grail! Very smoothing and soft. Helps face feels refreshing and protected from harsh sun. Very moisturizing and a great primer for foundation. Affordable and will purchase again.
melissa m.
fort gay, WV
Eucerin has many pros and cons, sometimes it doesn't spread as evenly as i wish it would, and my face will become a literal lobster. i bought this at walmart and i was unimpressed. i would not buy this product again.
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I have very sensitive skin and I love using this face sunscreen because it dose not make my skin react at all. I used it almost everyday this summer before putting on my make up. I bought it online and I will totally buy it again.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart