BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Melynda G.
Manassas, VA
This product was way too greasy for my face, and it was also all over my hands after i applied it. I used this over the summer time on vacation and i felt like it left a weird glow in the pictures that we were taking. I will not use this product again.
melissa m.
fort gay, WV
Eucerin has many pros and cons, sometimes it doesn't spread as evenly as i wish it would, and my face will become a literal lobster. i bought this at walmart and i was unimpressed. i would not buy this product again.
Osdileinny R.
Miramar , FL
Best sunscreen out there for my face hands down! Great value, i have a mild eczema by my cheeks and this products works wonders! not only does it protect my skin from the sun but also keeps my skin moisturized and non flaky! its a mist-have in my purse!
Sue W.
Eucerin is truly a no-nonsense brand that fulfills its purpose. I use this when my skin is truly dry, and I like how it absorbs relatively quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. For the price point, it is worth the quantity and quality and I would recommend.
Isabel G.
Colorado
Very good product, works well under makeup and is not greasy (very important when you have oily and acne prone skin). I did'nt have any bad reactions to it, so I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin too.
Lucy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Use it every day! It would be the best if it didn't smudge so easily in a white nasty kind of way mostly on my eyebrows... if it wasn't because I have not found anything else that protects mine and my guys faces from sun cracking like this does it would have switched long ago just because of how nasty it smudges even in cold weather with no sweat at all.
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I have very sensitive skin and I love using this face sunscreen because it dose not make my skin react at all. I used it almost everyday this summer before putting on my make up. I bought it online and I will totally buy it again.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen everyday before going on my walk. It protects my skin from the damaging rays of the sun. I knew it would be great because of the known name. It is gentle on the skin, and not heavy. I will buy this product again.
Influenster M.
¡Bueno entonces! Este producto para mí es increíble que lo pongo todos los días, incluso en el invierno en días soleados. Tiene una película gris que queda sobre la piel, pero después de aplicar una crema hidratante estoy bien. Como mujer , sé que necesito usar protector solar, pero es como si me hubieran sometido a fórmulas demasiado grasosas, demasiado aceitosas, o que siempre me dejaran buscando ceniza. ¡La lucha es real!
Eso siempre ha sido mi problema cuando se trata de encontrar buenas cremas hidratantes y mucho menos protector solar!
La mayoría de las fórmulas son malas y no sólo eso, sino que dejan una película grisácea / blanca sobre mi piel que por lo general me mantiene lejos de ella. Sinceramente, ni siquiera pensé que la gente negra necesitaba usar protector solar porque nuestra melanina ya tiene unos 13.4 SPF, así que pensé que era todo lo que necesitaba. Pero TODOS deben usar protector solar incluyendo WOC. Además, proteger su piel es algo que debe hacer todos los días. Especialmente antes de maquillar la aplicación. Aprendí mi lección de la manera más difícil en el verano del '15. Mi piel todavía se está recuperando.
Joselyn R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Reconmended by my doctor. Nice light-weight cream, smooths on very nice. Doesn't irritate my rosecia. I can tell a difference in the SPF...I was getting too much sun driving home from work but, not anymore. Now I'm going to try other Eucerin products.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart