Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I have looked for a long time for a day moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. This is the first one that I have re-purchased multiple times. I love it. It's moisturizing enough yet not greasy for my oily skin. It provides the sun protection that we should be using every day. My sensitive skin does not break out which is reason enough for me to keep using it.
i love eucerin because its is always overall a great lotion. as we know, SPF is vital to our skin care, so being able to have a combination face lotion and sunscreen is critical! over the summer it was perfect and helped ensure i was protected and moisturized!
I used to have dry skin on my face and it was annoying because no matter what I would do it would still have dry spots. But I was recommended this lotion and sunscreen and once I started using it, it definitely let my face looking fabulous! Bye-Bye dryness!
I've used Eucerin products before but I had never used their sunscreen so I didn't know how it would turn out but I ended up loving it! The sunscreen had really good coverage and I didn't have to reapply for hours later!
I love this lotion so much it protects my skin from the harsh sun and makes it so nice and soft throughout the day. It over exceeded my expectations for a lotion. Super gentle feels so nice on my skin I will recommend this to anyone with a beating heart
Reconmended by my doctor. Nice light-weight cream, smooths on very nice. Doesn't irritate my rosecia. I can tell a difference in the SPF...I was getting too much sun driving home from work but, not anymore. Now I'm going to try other Eucerin products.
I usually get burnt on my nose the first half hour I sit in the sun..I peel two days later. I used this cream the past summer and I loved it!!! Gave me a nice color while protecting my skin I recommend it highly....
I've always love the Eucerin lotion so it was only fitting to try the sunscreen. I have some freckles so I like coverage but not too much so my face gets a glow, and this is perfect for that! Doesn't let my fave burn but it gives me a slight glow :) love!
I highly recommend this face sunscreen! It doesn't have a scent so it's gentle on your skin and does great protecting your face from any unwanted sun rays! It goes on smooth and you can't even tell you are wearing it.
I love this lotion because it moisturizes so well, protects and does not hurt my sensitive eyes. I bought two bottles, but have barely used the first one after several months of use. This is an outstanding product, especially given the affordable price!
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos