BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
I bought this product because I needed something to protect my face from sunlight while spending time on a family campout. I have very dry skin and thought it would be a good option. It did the job and kept my face nice and moisturized, and I found I only needed to reapply it once throughout the day. This was my first time using it and I am very satisfied.
christina l.
Albion, NY
i love this product it works wonders in protecting my face from the uv rays and i can carry it with me everywhere its very gentle on my skin and makes it very soft i got this at my local walmart store and would buy it again i think it is perfect the way it is
Jazmine M.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't really like this product that well mainly because my face felt some what sticky afterwards. It was rather fair but very effective. I would recommend using this product as a face primer more so than a sunscreen.
Patrick L.
Washington, DC
Good protection and gentle feel without much residue. Pretty good price. Prevents sunburn for my skin and works well as a lotion as well. Would recommend for anyone who has already gotten too much sun and wants protection with care for already damaged skin.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I found it in my local Rite Aid looking for a new moisturizer for my face. I have very sensitive skin and dry. This is the best moisturizer I have ever had so far. Doesn't dry my skin and doesn't leave the greasy feeling.
K L.
I liked this moisturizer and it worked well, but it never really felt like it fully absorbed. It gave me a noticeable white cast even with rubbing it in well. And if my face ever got wet or oily later on, it turned streaky, milky white. My friends have even commented on how pale my face looked. But on a positive note, the white cast did cover up a little of my redness. I'd also still get dry, flakey patches while using this.
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI

It is dermatologist recommended. It is fast absorbing- not greasy formula. Fragrance free, non comedogenic and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin. It is SPF 30 and moisturize. It is light weight. I personally love it and use every day. At night I prefer to use a heavier moisturizer. Hope it helps.
Brittany T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have looked for a long time for a day moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. This is the first one that I have re-purchased multiple times. I love it. It's moisturizing enough yet not greasy for my oily skin. It provides the sun protection that we should be using every day. My sensitive skin does not break out which is reason enough for me to keep using it.
Victoria G.
Lake Balboa, CA
This brand is my go to for my face whenever I am in Arizona visiting family. Arizona heat can be harsh and while Eucerin's Face Lotion and Sunscreen smells tons better than the typical sunscreen, it is still amazing protection from the sun. Love this lotion!
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
I used to have dry skin on my face and it was annoying because no matter what I would do it would still have dry spots. But I was recommended this lotion and sunscreen and once I started using it, it definitely let my face looking fabulous! Bye-Bye dryness!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart