Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I used this sunscreen every day religiously. I wash my face and put this one immediately. I've been using it for over a year now and it hasn't let me down, not one bit. I would buy it again, haven't found another better.
I got it from my doctor, I feel protected from the sun rays and am not worried about getting skin cancer I recommended it to my father and he now uses it, I can't put too much or else I look to Greasy from the sunscreen
I really wasn't fond of this because I try not to wear anything extra under my makeup but if I was going on a day where I wasn't going to wear a lot of makeup then this is perfect it is kind of goofy but I still liked it
I am a ginger and burn super easy- this sunscreen protects me like no other-- the difference? It has zinc in it!! I highly recommend this if you burn really easily! Also, the pump feature makes it easy not to over pour!!
Some face lotion leaves your skin looking oily, but that's not the case with Eucerin. A little goes a long way too. It's priced about 10 dollars a bottle, but it will last month's. A definite recommendation by me for all.
This sunscreen works well as far as preventing sunburn, however my skin always feels dry when I apply it. I like the pump better than squeezing out the product. I would say add some moisturizer and this would be great.
This is an alright daily face moisturizer. There isn't much of a smell. There is a little bit of a greasy feel. It is pretty gentle and would be good for sensitive skin. It's pretty reasonable in price for a moisturizer.
Worked great! It protected my skin while keeping it moisturized. The packaging was perfect. I would recommend this product to my friends. It was a great value for the price. I was not disappointed with this product at all. I will buy it again in the future.
I love Eucerin and tend not to use any other product. My mother introduced me to their brand when I was younger; I have very sensitive skin and this has never bothered me. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, and it goes on smooth (it actually makes my skin feel softer!). It is especially nice in the winter when I need moisture in my skin to keep it from cracking.
I hate to say this like this because it almost sounds like a "hurry and leave a comment/review" but I absolutely love everything by Eucerin. They are pricey but worth every penny. This works amazing. Purchased at Walmart
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos