Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I would begin by saying that the packaging was quite bland and I did not like that about the product, if I didn't trust the brand over the others compared to it I would not pick it up. I would say the sunscreen did not stay in my skin while I entered water and that disappointed me. The quality is good if you are not going into water. Trusted brand. 3 Stars.
I use this in a pinch when the store is out of my normal moisturizer with sunscreen. I like the texture of this product a lot but I just wish it came in a 50 SPF instead of a 30. A higher number just makes me feel better.
Left my skin white as a sheet. Did not blend at all no matter how much a rubbed it in. Felt super greasy all day. Had a very strong sun screen smell. I felt like I might as well have worn cream sunscreen on my face. Didn't do a whole lot of hydrating either.
Sunscreen is my best friend. I use it everywhere I go, I usually use the non-scented ones. But there is a lot of UV Rays hitting your face. I'm sure none of you want wrinkles. I'm a guy that likes to take care of himself.
I really wasn't fond of this because I try not to wear anything extra under my makeup but if I was going on a day where I wasn't going to wear a lot of makeup then this is perfect it is kind of goofy but I still liked it
me encanta los productos de eucerin, lo que no me gusta es el precio, me parece que son algo costosos y no muy accesibles para todos, este producto cumple su función pero a veces me da una leve reacción en la cara, mi piel es sensible.
I bought this product because I needed something to protect my face from sunlight while spending time on a family campout. I have very dry skin and thought it would be a good option. It did the job and kept my face nice and moisturized, and I found I only needed to reapply it once throughout the day. This was my first time using it and I am very satisfied.
I love this when I won't be putting any make up on but will be outside for awhile. It takes a minute to blend in or you will be left with white patches almost. Other than that it's moisturizes and protects the way I want.
I didn't really like this product that well mainly because my face felt some what sticky afterwards. It was rather fair but very effective. I would recommend using this product as a face primer more so than a sunscreen.
I have used this , I have to say it's not my fave. It feels a little oily on the face. And is a bit pricey for something that will leave you oily. Not very effective for face use. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos