BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I really love this brand, so I was excited to try their face lotion. This lotion is much creamier and more hydrating than the other facial moisturizers that I've tried. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff feels great!
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I have very sensitive acne prone skin so putting sunscreen on my face can be difficult. I need the protection but often times I break out form the oily sunscreen. This one I have been able to use successfully without a breakout.
Alexandra S.
Plano, TX
This lotion keeps me from burning, it is easy to apply, and I don't break out when I use it. For me, these are the only things that matter when I use facial sunscreen. Bonus that the packaging is sturdy and won't leak when you throw it in your swim bag or purse.
Celine M.
Marlton, NJ
This sunscreen doesn't go on oily at all! Seamlessly blends in to skin and doesn't leave your face all white. Has a lot better coverage than spray on sunscreen, especially for the face. Packaging is no frills, but gets the message across. Would totally recommend!
morgan B.
Bossier City, LA
I love Eucerin and was hoping for the same with this product. Unfortunately, that was not so much the case. I applied this product to a clean face and ended up washing it right off. I noticed minutes after application that I had a very noticeable white film covering my face. It also felt very sticky and almost greasy to the touch. I definitely won't be buying again.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Eucerin is a great product overall. I started using this lotion about a year ago and i love it. I am a frequent user of this product especially in the summer and winter months. This sunscreen is very effective and i do recommend it. it's not greasy feeling either.
Sydney V.
AWFUL PRODUCT. The packaging is plain, ,the product does not apply smoothly and I expect more from this brand. As someone with very fair skin I use a lot of sunscreen and trust me, you are better buying any other brand. I would give zero stars if at all possible.
Taylor F.
Jessup, MD
It's very effective and it's not oily like a lot of sunscreens are. And it's very affordable as well, for the coverage and quality you would expect it to be very high priced but it isn't! It was my first time using it this summer and I will likely to try again!
Raquel M.
Girard, OH
Worked great! It protected my skin while keeping it moisturized. The packaging was perfect. I would recommend this product to my friends. It was a great value for the price. I was not disappointed with this product at all. I will buy it again in the future.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
My face burns like crazy under my eyes. This product was compact and was easy to carry. It was a little pricey, but to not burn definitely made it worth the price. I think everyone should give this a try. It was worth it.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart