Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,002 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I love this sunscreen mainly because it is lotion and sunblock all in one! Most sunscreens dry out my face, but not Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen! I'm not sure if they have other SPF available, because I always use the 30!
Eucerin is a great product overall. I started using this lotion about a year ago and i love it. I am a frequent user of this product especially in the summer and winter months. This sunscreen is very effective and i do recommend it. it's not greasy feeling either.
I'm very picky about sunscreens. I have yet to find a sunscreen that says it's for sensitive skin and don't make my eyes water. This product did not work either. It also makes me feel like I'm wearing saran wrap on my face. The search continues. I do find that make up setting sprays with SPF in them work good.
I like the texture, it totally work on my skin, doesn't look weird. Is not expensive and is a great product, I bought it at Walgreen so it's easy to find. Normal packaging nothing unusual. Yes just a normal product that do the work
This was recommended by my dermatologist since my skin can be sensitive and I get brown marks easily. I love how easy it goes on and how soft my skin is after. I found it in the body lotion section at my local Target store.
Love love love anything Eucerin I was told by my doctor years ago to try it and never was so satisfied with a brand I use it 24/7 I have bad eczema and one of the only products that don't upset it I always get mine at Walgreens I repurchase every time I run out
AWFUL PRODUCT. The packaging is plain, ,the product does not apply smoothly and I expect more from this brand. As someone with very fair skin I use a lot of sunscreen and trust me, you are better buying any other brand. I would give zero stars if at all possible.
This sunscreen is lightweight and gentle on my sensitive skin. It covers and protects well. It can be found at almost any drug store. I love Eucerin products for the price and results it gives my complexion. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
For me, since my facial skin is really sensitive, this is the perfect sunblock. It's worth every cent and if you have sensitive skin like me (mine gets blotchy, really dry and I break out with regular sunblock) this is the one you need.
I love Eucerin and was hoping for the same with this product. Unfortunately, that was not so much the case. I applied this product to a clean face and ended up washing it right off. I noticed minutes after application that I had a very noticeable white film covering my face. It also felt very sticky and almost greasy to the touch. I definitely won't be buying again.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos