Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Eucerin is a great product overall. I started using this lotion about a year ago and i love it. I am a frequent user of this product especially in the summer and winter months. This sunscreen is very effective and i do recommend it. it's not greasy feeling either.
Apply evenly for best results and easy to take in my purse for additional application. don't really have to rub in so much as its not so thick but works great blocking uv rays and evenly covering from harmful rays from the sun. works for a great smooth coverage.
For me, since my facial skin is really sensitive, this is the perfect sunblock. It's worth every cent and if you have sensitive skin like me (mine gets blotchy, really dry and I break out with regular sunblock) this is the one you need.
This sunscreen is fantastic! It is oil free and does not make my face feel greasy and it doesn't smell bad. It is also a perfect shield for breaking out (acne). I don't have problems with breaking out or worrying about acne.
I like the texture, it totally work on my skin, doesn't look weird. Is not expensive and is a great product, I bought it at Walgreen so it's easy to find. Normal packaging nothing unusual. Yes just a normal product that do the work
I have searched forever for a gentle but effective face sunscreen. I have found it. It is a little pricey, but it does not burn my eyes or clog my pores. The scent is not too overpowering and it is not sticky when it dries.
I have very sensitive acne prone skin so putting sunscreen on my face can be difficult. I need the protection but often times I break out form the oily sunscreen. This one I have been able to use successfully without a breakout.
My mother introduced me to the wonderful world of Eucerin. I don't think I'll ever go back. I have extremely sensitive skin. I have to be weary of anything going on my face even more than anything else. This has never given me that scary burning feel you can get with some, it always goes on cool and light and has never caused me to break out even with all day wear.
I really love this brand, so I was excited to try their face lotion. This lotion is much creamier and more hydrating than the other facial moisturizers that I've tried. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff feels great!
Eucerin is a really great product some things are a little expensive but I think it's worth it it gets the job done I'm a first timer buying Eucerin lotion so far it's effective and I really like it! Yes I would buy it again
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos