BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Eucerin is a great product overall. I started using this lotion about a year ago and i love it. I am a frequent user of this product especially in the summer and winter months. This sunscreen is very effective and i do recommend it. it's not greasy feeling either.
Angie N.
Eagar, AZ
Apply evenly for best results and easy to take in my purse for additional application. don't really have to rub in so much as its not so thick but works great blocking uv rays and evenly covering from harmful rays from the sun. works for a great smooth coverage.
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
For me, since my facial skin is really sensitive, this is the perfect sunblock. It's worth every cent and if you have sensitive skin like me (mine gets blotchy, really dry and I break out with regular sunblock) this is the one you need.
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen is fantastic! It is oil free and does not make my face feel greasy and it doesn't smell bad. It is also a perfect shield for breaking out (acne). I don't have problems with breaking out or worrying about acne.
Maria Andrea G.
Doral , FL
I like the texture, it totally work on my skin, doesn't look weird. Is not expensive and is a great product, I bought it at Walgreen so it's easy to find. Normal packaging nothing unusual. Yes just a normal product that do the work
Allie C.
I have searched forever for a gentle but effective face sunscreen. I have found it. It is a little pricey, but it does not burn my eyes or clog my pores. The scent is not too overpowering and it is not sticky when it dries.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I have very sensitive acne prone skin so putting sunscreen on my face can be difficult. I need the protection but often times I break out form the oily sunscreen. This one I have been able to use successfully without a breakout.
Kaireese F.
Akron, OH
My mother introduced me to the wonderful world of Eucerin. I don't think I'll ever go back. I have extremely sensitive skin. I have to be weary of anything going on my face even more than anything else. This has never given me that scary burning feel you can get with some, it always goes on cool and light and has never caused me to break out even with all day wear.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I really love this brand, so I was excited to try their face lotion. This lotion is much creamier and more hydrating than the other facial moisturizers that I've tried. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff feels great!
Jacmarielis D.
Eucerin is a really great product some things are a little expensive but I think it's worth it it gets the job done I'm a first timer buying Eucerin lotion so far it's effective and I really like it! Yes I would buy it again
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart