BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
This was recommended by my dermatologist since my skin can be sensitive and I get brown marks easily. I love how easy it goes on and how soft my skin is after. I found it in the body lotion section at my local Target store.
Mackenzie M.
I didn't love the smell, but I liked the fact that it didn't feel greasy or goooy and still gave me great sun protection. The packaging is fine, just like the picture looks. It's a little pricey too, id rather just use a general lotion that already has SPF in it.
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
Great sunscreen!!! I pick this over any other kind. It can be a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny. It protects your precious skin again sun rays that damage it. I even use this on my kids! We won't use any other kind.
Madeleine F.
Berlin, MD
My favorite facial lotion! Dose not clog pores, even on acne prone skin, and leaves your skin moisturized and non-greasy. This lotion protects with 30 SPF and is great for daily wear or as a sunscreen that works perfectly.
Alexandra S.
Plano, TX
This lotion keeps me from burning, it is easy to apply, and I don't break out when I use it. For me, these are the only things that matter when I use facial sunscreen. Bonus that the packaging is sturdy and won't leak when you throw it in your swim bag or purse.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Eucerin is on of the best in this line of products. It comes in an easy to use bottle. It is small enough to carry along with you. It is very gentle on the skin. Eucerin is a great value for the price, it is worth every penny to protect your face from sun damage.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I have very sensitive acne prone skin so putting sunscreen on my face can be difficult. I need the protection but often times I break out form the oily sunscreen. This one I have been able to use successfully without a breakout.
Tori N.
I love this sunscreen mainly because it is lotion and sunblock all in one! Most sunscreens dry out my face, but not Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen! I'm not sure if they have other SPF available, because I always use the 30!
morgan B.
Bossier City, LA
I love Eucerin and was hoping for the same with this product. Unfortunately, that was not so much the case. I applied this product to a clean face and ended up washing it right off. I noticed minutes after application that I had a very noticeable white film covering my face. It also felt very sticky and almost greasy to the touch. I definitely won't be buying again.
Taylor S.
I am very pleased with this product. I have very fair skin, so it is important that it be protected against the sun. The packaging was very appealing and I was very happy with the coverage. It kept my face feeling nice and soft without getting burnt. I purchased this product from Walmart and would recommend it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?