Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 169 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
My skin is so sensitive in this the only lotion sunscreen that I use it moisturizes and it blocks the sun extremely well I love the way the text read as it's not too oily it doesn't leave you with a film on your body it's a perfect location for me
My favorite! This bottle lasts me a very long time. It's easy to apply and does not leave my skin greasy . It does have a white tint but it is not opaque and I feel it evens my skin tone out. It does the job without the hassle
I didn't get burned so it did want it was supposed to do. I am fair skin. So I burn easily. I was a first time user . I didn't like out it left my skin a little greasy. I felt it was pricey. Yes I would recommend it to someone with normal to dry skin. Good product.
It's a great product, it made my face feel so light and soft. It was very gentle unlike some of the products that i have used in the past. Very effective for its purpose. I purchased this at Ulta and it's great for the price. I would highly recommend others to try it
Not the beat I have used but does the job for a short amount of time. I do have severe dry skin so this is why I rate it 4/5 stars. Perhaps someone that does not have an autoimmune skin diesease like me would see better results.
This stuff is awesome! I've always had a difficult time with putting sunscreen on my face. I usually don't like the cakey feel but this product is great and doesn't make me feel that way at all! It's made my skin smooth and soft
I had the opportunity to try a sample of this sunscreen lotion and I loved it. This sunscreen is super lightweight and doesn't break your face out. Perfect to use under your makeup and during the summer just as a moisturizer.
I previously purchased the product of a face lotion by eucerin. I feel the SPF wasn't strong enough and the product didn't give good enough coverage in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this to others and I won't be buying again.
I really like this brand.I bought the lotion at walmart,decently priced. I have combination skin and this doesn't make my face oily and it doesn't feel caked on. i usually go for the higher SPFs but this one was pretty effective
For someone it's combination skin in the summer time, I find this product to be a stable. I primarily use it outside of my T-zone area as that is where I find the most dryness. I wouldnt recommend someone with oily skin to use. May find it to be on the greasy side.
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos